cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Recovered Lost Cat

raindove
Explorer
Explorer
A dear friend was camping a number of weeks ago, and her one cat slipped out the MH. Could not find her and had to return home. Got a call that the cat was seen 2 or 3 times this week. They returned to the CG and with some patience and finally the use of a live trap, they managed to recover her. They are on their way home. I love a happy ending. I can't imagine how difficult it is to leave, when an animal is lost.
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Wanda

1998 Fleetwood Bounder
9 REPLIES 9

raindove
Explorer
Explorer
Actually, she apparently fared pretty well. She kept her isolated from their other cats and got her to the vet as soon as they got home. She's still in decent weight, and I believe the only thing wrong is a case of conjunctivitis. They really lucked out.
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Wanda

1998 Fleetwood Bounder

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
That is wonderful. Glad they got it back and even gladder that the poor cat isn't on it's own anymore.

WandaLust2
Explorer
Explorer
That is a wonderful ending! I'm so happy when I hear someone got their lost pet back.
Mrs. WandaLust. Retired. Middle TN
1999 Fleetwood SouthWind 32'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Love those happy endings.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
Superb!
Great news!

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear of the happy ending!
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

Code2High
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!
susan

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a wabbit, Fuzzy Wuzzy had a dandelion habit! RIP little Wuz... don't go far.

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear that! Bet your friend hasn't slept too well.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

tbred
Explorer
Explorer
That's so wonderful, a happy ending!!! I can't imagine the heartbreak of having to leave a lost pet behind!