cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New to TL forum

BarbiO
Explorer
Explorer
Hi! My husband just informed me of PetStop. He's been on the technical aspect for several years, but I thought I could add some insight here. We've been camping almost all 28 years of our marriage and have been taking cats with us most of the time. Looking forward to sharing stories and advice.
5 REPLIES 5

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Welcome, Barbi. We also travel with cats, one very old and the other very large...
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Aw - you can't leave family behind! Take all 3 - they just lay around and sun themselves anyway, right.

BarbiO
Explorer
Explorer
Currently we own a 2011 Coachmen Brookstone 354TS fifth wheel. We chose the floor plan with the hall closets as they would make a perfect area for the litter box. The unit just felt like home from the moment we stepped inside. We've made some modifications and hope to keep it for many years so we can travel for extended periods after retirement. We have three cats, but DH says only one may go with us.

WandaLust2
Explorer
Explorer
BarbiO wrote:
Hi! My husband just informed me of PetStop. He's been on the technical aspect for several years, but I thought I could add some insight here. We've been camping almost all 28 years of our marriage and have been taking cats with us most of the time. Looking forward to sharing stories and advice.

What are you RVing in? We have a TT and an old Class-C. We take our 4 cats everywhere with us. We almost always seem to meet other campers or snow-birds with cats.
Mrs. WandaLust. Retired. Middle TN
1999 Fleetwood SouthWind 32'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kokosfriend
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! You will really enjoy this forum. We have lots of advise - sometimes helpful, sometimes not ๐Ÿ™‚ There is also lots of support and caring here

Barb and the 4 chocolates
Barb and the 4 chocolates