cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No longer a door man!

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have had my backyard fence down in order to move a carport for the RV. I had the dog door closed off for 2 weeks until the project was done. Tonight the fence is back up and the dog door cover is off. The Collies can let themselves out and in without me. All of us will be happier with this arrangement.
12 REPLIES 12

RRBob
Explorer
Explorer
My doggie door is eclectically operated and activated by a magnet on the dogs collar, thus no wild critters in the house. It is pricy, but worth every penny when you have 5 dogs. solopetdoors.com

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
colliehauler wrote:
Shortie1915 wrote:
I, also, wish for a dog door but the rattlesnakes know how to use them, so . . .
Yikes!

Remember there is a place for all God's creatures right next to the mashed taters and gravy..
Rattlesnakes are delicious..
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Shortie1915 wrote:
I, also, wish for a dog door but the rattlesnakes know how to use them, so . . .
Yikes!

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
AZPops wrote:
Dog Folks wrote:
Did not happen without pictures.

Yeah, ...

Calvin
I have never posted a picture. I will give it a try when I have some spare time.

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Deb and Ed M wrote:
I wish I dared have a dog door; but we have too many wild critters that might also pay a visit....
So far the only wild critter I've had was a neighbors cat that went through the dog door in the shed and slept on top of the deep freeze.

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
I have one coming on to the back porch,I made it when I closed the porch in a few months ago. the dogs and cats all use it..
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

Shortie1915
Explorer
Explorer

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wish I dared have a dog door; but we have too many wild critters that might also pay a visit....
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Dog Folks wrote:

Yeah, ...

Calvin

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
:B
colliehauler wrote:
I have had my backyard fence down in order to move a carport for the RV. I had the dog door closed off for 2 weeks until the project was done. Tonight the fence is back up and the dog door cover is off. The Collies can let themselves out and in without me. All of us will be happier with this arrangement.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Yep. The dogs got their freedom and you got your RV port.
Where's the pics? ๐Ÿ™‚