Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PSA, from us Wabbits; It only happens every 3 years

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Cowboy Junkies Know ...

Jennifer Grey from CNN also knows. She'll explain what it is.

You're welcome,

Dah Desert Wabbits

PS we hacked into Pops account. We're not so dumb after all, huh?
4 REPLIES 4

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
Well Wabbits, you may've hack into our account. But you sure don't know what type of threads this crowd is interested in.

If it ain't about dog poop, dog peeing, dog food, or dog breed list ... Nobody's interested! ... ๐Ÿ˜›

Calvin

PS I guess DOC was posting his post, while I was posting mine. ... So nevur mind! .... :B

Hey Pops you will never believe what happened last night. I got home just about 9:00 so it was just starting to get dark. I was rather tired after 12hrs and I open the garage door go inside and set some stuff right inside the door leading to the basement and go back to the car with the door left open of course. I get another arm load and go to back in the door leading into our basement rec room and look in and a dang wascally wabbit had snuck in and went inside the house. Never in a million years would that ever happen again, I couldn't believe it. When I first saw him I thought someone has spiked my crystal lite. :h Low and behold our dogs were in the back yard, the wabbit saw me and after a lap around the rec room he was out the garage door again.

Be afraid, be very afraid! Cause this is just the beginning, .... More Will Follow!!

Dah Wabbits!

PS that's pretty dang funny, Doug! ... LOL

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:
Well Wabbits, you may've hack into our account. But you sure don't know what type of threads this crowd is interested in.

If it ain't about dog poop, dog peeing, dog food, or dog breed list ... Nobody's interested! ... ๐Ÿ˜›

Calvin

PS I guess DOC was posting his post, while I was posting mine. ... So nevur mind! .... :B

Hey Pops you will never believe what happened last night. I got home just about 9:00 so it was just starting to get dark. I was rather tired after 12hrs and I open the garage door go inside and set some stuff right inside the door leading to the basement and go back to the car with the door left open of course. I get another arm load and go to back in the door leading into our basement rec room and look in and a dang wascally wabbit had snuck in and went inside the house. Never in a million years would that ever happen again, I couldn't believe it. When I first saw him I thought someone has spiked my crystal lite. :h Low and behold our dogs were in the back yard, the wabbit saw me and after a lap around the rec room he was out the garage door again.

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer

Calvin

dturm
This has to be the best!!

Blue Moon - Marcels
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV