cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your dog or cat's favorite toy

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Cooper's favorite is a Nerf 7 inch football that squeaks we play fetch, followed by a large rope for tug of war.
23 REPLIES 23

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
My cats love that little band that locks th cap of a gallon milk bottle! There must be a hint if milk on them.

The cheapest toy's are played with the longest.

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Our Chow-rotweillers favorite toy is firewood. When we come from work he has it scattered around the house. When it's time to bring in more firewood he will help carry a piece in at a time. Our Husky-pit bull mix loves anything that squeaks and will play tug of war as long as your arms hold out.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Our Bliss had two favorite toys, when she was young she had a stuffed cat that she ripped the head off of and ran around tossing the head in the air and catching it. When she got older she had a squeaky toy that she would grab and start squeaking when she wanted attention or to play. If we ignored her she would start squeaking it faster and looked at us. Both the toys are on the shelf next to her ashes.

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Old-Biscuit wrote:
Our rescue has absolutely no concept of 'toy' or 'play'

Our previous dog had a basket FULL of toys.....everyone of them missing the squeaky

You could tell her to bring such & such and she would dig thru basket until she found it and would then bring it to you.

She would get really hyper if it was missing from her basket.

At night she would check on her toys.

When we traveled FT first thing she would do after we got set up was go inside RV and check out her toys.
Lassie a Collie that passed last March came from a puppy breeder as a breed female and she had no concept of play. In fact she earned the nickname (the librarian) because she would put a stop to the other Collies playing.

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Their HUMANS!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Our rescue has absolutely no concept of 'toy' or 'play'

Our previous dog had a basket FULL of toys.....everyone of them missing the squeaky

You could tell her to bring such & such and she would dig thru basket until she found it and would then bring it to you.

She would get really hyper if it was missing from her basket.

At night she would check on her toys.

When we traveled FT first thing she would do after we got set up was go inside RV and check out her toys.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Goofy (50 lb Awesome Shepherd from down under) Loves all toys, but when he gets up in the morning he usually brings his Gator first, an Ethical Pets Giggler toy.
He usually brings five or six to figure out which one I wanted to play with.
Kong animal squeaker toys and Hartz Mountain ballistic nylon toys he destroys in a day, for some reason he is gentler with the gator.

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
We had a toy poodle that was obsessed with a ball, she would chase it until her legs would no longer carry her. She ignored a stick or a frisbee. My current dog, a Shih-Tzu/Maltese cross, has no idea what a toy is, if I try to get her to play she cowers.

BCSnob
Explorer
Explorer
Fernโ€™s favorite toy would be Tally followed by the cutoff leg from an old pair of jeans.
Mark & Renee
Working Border Collies: Nell (retired), Tally (retired), Grant (semi retired), Lee, Fern & Hattie
Duke & Penny (Anatolians) home guarding the flock
2001 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo (rolling kennel)
2007 Nash 22M