cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2016 Keystone Fuzion 325

navajochief
Explorer
Explorer
I am in need of some assistance. We recently purchased a '16 Keystone Fuzion 325 with the monster package and we are planning a shakedown trip in a couple of weeks. It's been well over a month since we purchased the unit and when we went to visit it where we keep it stored we came across three light switches that are located somewhat right below the sound bar. My question is what do these switches do? We flipped them on and walked around the inside and outside of the trailer and didn't see no lights come on in the trailer. They don't operate the fireplace or stereo controls. What do they do? I would really appreciate any assistance with this.

Thank you.
Donahoe Racing 4.5" Lift, Dick Cepek Fun Country 35x12.50 18" tires, Helo 791 Chrome Wheels, Blue Spring upgrade, Dieselsite coolant filter with ELC, K&N air intake, Edge CTS, 4.30 OEM gears with Ford alluminum finned differential cover, Line X Bedliner, Dual alternators, Air lift 5K Bags, Spicer u-joints/ball joints, Powerstop rotors/pads, Pullrite Superglide 18K ISR hitch.
2016 Keystone Fuzion 325 with Monster Package
'05 F350 SRW 6.0, FX 4x4 CC/SB 4.5" Donahoe Racing Lift, Dick Cepek Fun Country 35" tires, Helo 18" Wheels, Dieselsite Coolant filter with ELC, OEM 4.30 gears, Air lift 5k bags, Pullrite 18K ISR Superglide hitch, Edge CTS monitor.
2016 Keystone Fuzion 325
3 REPLIES 3

navajochief
Explorer
Explorer
csamayfield55: Yes, I have two grays and one black.
'05 F350 SRW 6.0, FX 4x4 CC/SB 4.5" Donahoe Racing Lift, Dick Cepek Fun Country 35" tires, Helo 18" Wheels, Dieselsite Coolant filter with ELC, OEM 4.30 gears, Air lift 5k bags, Pullrite 18K ISR Superglide hitch, Edge CTS monitor.
2016 Keystone Fuzion 325

csamayfield55x
Explorer
Explorer
The strange switches on my brothers toy hauler were for the waste tank heaters. Took us a bit of time to figure that out. Do you have 2geeys and a black?

Chris
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Quad cab
B&W 20K turnover ball, Proline custom flatbed
Tekonsha P3
2015 Open Rang Light 311FLR

Chinolbz
Explorer
Explorer
The Keystone RV Forum is where I would ask the question. Chino