cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

8' high manual vent and fan

RSD559
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought the Torque T314 bumper pull toy hauler listed in our signature. In the kitchen, the vent above the cooking area is about 8 1/2 feet off the ground. During the walk through, I asked the "Director of Fun" (one of the partners), to open the vent and try the fan. He reached for it, and said "Go go Gadget Arm!". It didn't work. So I informed him that I wanted, as part of the deal, a way to make this vent/fan usable. Interesting solution. They have a kit that replaces the vent knob, with one that has a wire loop on it. then there is a rod with a hook on the end and a fat handle. You spin the knob with the hook, and use the fat handle to turn the switch on and off. Pretty smart, and cheap for the dealer to install. I'll probably replace it with a remote controlled vent and fan. But it works for now.
2020 Torque T314 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer- 38' tip to tip.
2015 F-350 6.7L Diesel, SRW.
2021 Can Am Defender 6 seater. Barely fits in the toy hauler!
3 REPLIES 3

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Made mine from a piece of plastic pipe. Ugly, but it works. Would rather have a remote.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Made mine from a piece of plastic pipe. Ugly, but it works. Would rather have a remote.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Happy_Prospecto
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Kevin
Retired, Fulltime RV'er, 1999.5 F350 4X4 CC Diesel Flatbed
2007 Alpenlite Defender Toyhauler, 2019 Polaris Ranger
Bob, the Yorkie Terrier helping me prospect til the money runs out