cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ACC won't work on key ignition.

AL49er
Explorer
Explorer
I went out to my motorhome yesterday and turned the ignition switch to ACC to raise the jacks, nothing happened. I could raise the jack if I turn the ignition switch to on the jacks would work just fine, but when I turn the ignition switch to on, the beeper on the jacks would run constantly until the jacks were all the way up. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated .
4 REPLIES 4

AL49er
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, the last time I used the motorhome. I put it on ACC and the Jack's work perfect. But now have to put the key switch on run before I can get my jacks to raise the only problem with that is the beeper for the Jack's keep going off until they're completely raised. I will check the fees I did not know there was one for that.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
It is not your jack system if you have done NO wiring change or messed with the wiring. You have a ACC fuse on the chassis fuse block that is probably blown. There are 2 types of wiring on a chassis fuse block. Wires that ONLY hot when the key is ON and wires that are hot when BOTH the Key is on and when in ACC. The fact that the Jacks work on Ign and NOT ACC when they did before points to a wire that was moved. Doug

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does anything else work on ACC?

Did the jacks ever work on ACC?
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

Moved from Forum Technical Support