Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Folding/portable solar kits140-200W?

Suggestions on where to look for the above portable systems. My pc crashed and I lost all solar info.Zamp is expensive. Solar Blvd doesn't advertise them. Eco-Worthy is not local for support.....?Can't climb on roof anymore so we decided to go por...

HELP! In Pennsylvania with no heat

I'm kind of desperate. We just traveled 6 hours to PA with our 10 kids and our heater won't turn on. Thermostat is flashing E-2. We had the TT in for repairs this week...UGH! Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Water pump whine

Had a weird issue last trip.First off, I am running 200 watts of solar into two Costco Golf cart 6v Batts.Batteries were on a maintainer for over a month prior to this trip. We spent a week at the coast earlier this month,, Rain and wind is the best ...

Circuit Board Standoff Kits Good Price...

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Hardware-and-Accessories-c-2743.html?utm_design=28&utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=Mail_promotion160325_email&utm_campaign=newsletter-emarsys&utm_content=Claire&sc_src=email_1768503&sc_eh=c8ea73c229f4fc7a1&sc_llid=3462...

done

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I decided to use this and only protect camper from the p...

New Cougar - Furnace wont heat above 60

Just took delivery of a brand new Cougar 33SAB travel trailer. For some reason the furnace will not heat the inside of the unit to more than about 58-60 degrees... its been about 25 degrees overnight.This is my third camper and I've always been abl...

nebmike by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

General wiring misunderstanding on Nash22H

Hi, I have a 2001 Nash 22h that is new to us. I just modified battery brackets to accept 2 new Trojan 6V T105 batteries. At same time I installed a Pico master disconnect switch rated for 300A continuous with the intention of using switch to disconne...

pickjare by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Roll-up solar panels?

At the festival I volunteer for, one person has three roll-up solar panels, about 18 inches in width, about 10-15 feet long. They are staked into the ground.Even though because they are not angled, there is loss, because of the square footage taken ...

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Water pump amp draw?

I am researching installing solar on my 1987 Scotty retro camper. It is currently put away and winterized and will be for at least another month. I converted it to LED lights last year. It has no micro wave, coffee maker, etc. so the only real dra...

Issue Fixed: Tail light

Had posted a while back about an issue with one of the bulbs in one of my tail lights. Basically one of the bulbs was not working. Took out one from other side and put in and it didn't work. Left alone until yesterday and tried again. This time I wen...

wbwood by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Fuel Disposal

I need to be rid of about 2 gals of 1/2 gas/oil mix and 1/2 water. (Long story) Obviously I don't want to just dump it somewhere. Any thoughts?

noplace2 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 Arctic Fox shower enclosure

Net greetings,We have had our Arctic Fox 25W for about a year. We've been very happy with it in general, but have had a couple things we wanted to see what folks thought about.Ones is about our shower enclosure. One of the panels is not up against ...

Onan Generator will not stay running

I have an older Onan 4BGEFA26100J generator. I can start the generator outside and it starts and runs fine. If I try to start it at the remote location, it starts, but as soon as I release the spring loaded button the generator stalls. If I rock i...

On the Go small water softener

I am the proud owner of an On the Go water softener. Works fine but it fell over and there is a small crack in the top, below the threads, above the water inlet. I have searched all over for parts but not found a source. I left a message on their 8...

Born2RV by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes