cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bigfoot levelers for PleasureWay Plateau XLMB

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
Am considerdering considering installing levelers for my PleasureWay XLMB on a 3500 Sprinter. Has anybody with a similar vehicle, specifically the PleasureWay XLMB of 2018 vintage, had this done? was wondering about clearances and any modifications necessary.
5 REPLIES 5

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
Called again this morning and left a message with Jeff. No call back. Called Bigfoot again and left a message with John, the owner of the company. John doesn't call me back but Jeff finally does. I'm a little unsure if I want to pursue this purchase.

Solo
Explorer
Explorer
I had excellent customer support from BigFoot when I installed their system on our Ford E450 Class C. It is disappointing that you are having difficulty. I suggest posting to several forums if you have not already-especially those specific to the MB chassis and hopefully you will get owner experiences. On our E450, we installed the Ford version BigFoot Wireless and found it outstanding in that application. You are adding weight of course and so make sure that your GVCR is adequate.
Solo
2011 Itasca Ellipse 42QD, 450 HP ISL Cummins
2012 Jeep JKU with SMI DUO Braking System

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
I called Bigfoot already in the past and talked to a person who was lukewarm in answering my questions which discouraged me at the time.

Today I called and left a message with Bigfoot and, so far, have not received a call back. Maybe tomorrow?

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
As said, I would contact the folks at Quadra/Bigfoot. Their customer/technical support is excellent.

Bigfoot Hydraulic Leveling Support
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe the Bigfoot people could answer your questions?
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)