cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camco/Marinco 50 amp Right Angle Adapter

RB211
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for information on the plug config on these adapters. From what I've read on reviews many, if not all, rv's have the male amp outlet at a different angle which results in the right angle adapter not going directly down.

The pics of both manufacturers of these adapters do not show the female end so it's impossible to determine if it'll work for me without ordering one.

If anyone has one of these and wouldn't mind taking a pic of the that female screw on end letting me know the orientation (where is 12 o'clock) I'd sure appreciate it. I've read where several people have unscrewed their outlet and were able to rotate it to match the adapter.

Thanks in advance...

Ron
'07 Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
17 REPLIES 17

RB211
Explorer
Explorer
Bingo! I'm looking for someone who has one, let me know either Camco or Marinco, who can tell me where the ground is on the female end....top being 12 o'clock.

My male rv outlet has the ground at about 7:30 to 8:30 as you look directly at it.
'07 Fleetwood Southwind 32VS

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
IS this what you are referring too.......

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

tvman44
Explorer
Explorer
If the cable would not hang straight down I would simply rotate the the male connector on the RV. ๐Ÿ™‚ Mine happened to hang straight down, lucky I guess. ๐Ÿ™‚
Papa Bob
1* 2008 Brookside by Sunnybrook 32'
1* 2002 F250 Super Duty 7.3L PSD
Husky 16K hitch, Tekonsha P3,
Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs, Trailair Equa-Flex, Champion C46540
"A bad day camping is better than a good day at work!"