cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kudos to Lippert

Just want to compliment Lippert's Customer Service for the excellent support that I was provided when their Level Up system on my 5th wheel was giving me trouble.

I purchased the trailer in Dec 2014, and in August 2015 the Level Up touch pad (controller) was replaced under warranty due to some of the buttons being intermittent. The new pad worked fine when I put the trailer in storage in September 2015. This week I was getting ready to hitch up and bring it home. About half of the buttons were unresponsive, but could be made to work if I pushed them multiple times, quickly.

After getting home with the trailer, I called Lippert's Customer Service and explained the current problem, and mentioned that the touch pad had been replaced 8 months ago, and had only been used for about 3 weeks since the replacement. The tech looked up my VIN, but said they had no record of the previous replacement.

This is where I thought I was going to have a problem. The system was out of warranty, and Lippert had no record to show that the replacement pad had failed prematurely. I was pleasantly surprised when the tech said he didn't doubt what I said, and would send out a new touch pad for free!

I installed it yesterday, and it works fine.
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax
2 REPLIES 2

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
Really rare to hear something good about Lippert.

Although to be fair, only their customer service is being congratulated since their control pad has failed twice in less than two years. Will you be needing another one in six months? ๐Ÿ™‚
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

Great to hear !
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet