Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LED indicator lights for all tanks all read low

TimTJr
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone,
I have a 2018 28FQDB Palomino Puma bumper pull camper. I just installed a Girard GSWH-2 tankless water heater. The water heater works great, however, now my indicator lights that shows how full my tanks are no longer work. There was one wire (it was a pink wire) that I did not hook up to the new water heater for 2 reasons: 1) Because I am pretty sure that this pink wire is for the igniter on the old water heater (the new water heater has a built in igniter so this wire was not needed) 2) because there was no place to connect the pink wire to on the new water heater. Does this pink wire have anything to do with my gauges? Could my gauges just have went out coincidentally while I was doing the water heater change? My indicator lights all light up when I push the button to check how full they are, however, they all show low even when I know they are high. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.
1 REPLY 1

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Give the โ€œsystemโ€ more than a minute to post your topic. Most indicator lights are highly inaccurate, so I donโ€™t believe they went out.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad