Explorer
Explorer
Warning: Contains coarse language

A place for my stuff

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Meant to be fragmented like her train of thought

Half of which never pulled put of the station...

They came to Mexico. Then spent all of his time inside his shop trailer which had a min-end mill and lathe! The walls were cabinets floor to ceiling. Built like toy haulers of today. The whole RV park emptied out onto the main roadway in front one Sunday morning. He was going to fly his B-36

I forgot how many engines. Six? Eight? Ten? Facing to the rear on the wings.

One after another he hand spun them to life. Sounded weird. Hundreds of Mexicans hurried to arrive. Juicy gossip travels fast.

With a buzzing roar the machine rolled down the highway the man frantically steering the nose wheel with his remote console which was as big as a Halliburton case.

It lifted off the ground. Gained maybe fifty feet in altitude. Then did a sharp tilt to the left. It plunged to the sand and broke off a wing and the tail. He gathered up the pieces with assistance of neighbors and retreated to the confines of his trailer.

The wife spent the remainder of Sunday playing her Hammond organ. I could hear it from outside my rig.

But later that morning an ambulance rolled up. She had stumbled on those awful steps that were around, some 25-years ago and snapped a femur. When I came across that cartoon memories flooded back.

Crown school buses have a hidden storage area behind the rearmost seat. That's my cramped workshop while traveling. But now I have the house and real work benches. When noise levels soar to insane levels during holidays, I'll hide inside the rig. The fiberglass mat was removed beneath the interior skin and was filled with closed-cell foam. Teak paneling. Marine sailboat motif.

More or Less...

red31
Explorer
Explorer
MEXICOWANDERER wrote:

Hermits?

SaltiDawg
Explorer
Explorer
"The lady had a toy poodle and one morning she mis-stepped on the stair and snapped her leg."

I call dangling participle or something.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Some people have houses that look like that. They need medication.

jrnymn7
Explorer
Explorer
There's a reason they're called "possessions".

Pipeman
Explorer
Explorer
Less is more depending on whether or not you want it...more or less
Pipeman
Ontario, Canada
35 year Fire Fighter(retired)
VE3PJF

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Mex, the links to the pictures in your first post aren't showing up. The website you gleaned them from does not allow hotlinking it's pages or pictures.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
The largest I have yet seen was a full-on 40' converted bus pulling a custom trailer that I would have guessed to be 27'. Inside the coach they had an ORGAN. The trailer was a hobby workshop for building and flying radio controlled model airplanes. The man's pride and joy was an eight foot wingspan B-36 bomber. Being around that nut farm (San Carlos Sonora) made me feel like a charter member in the One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, club. The lady had a toy poodle and one morning she mis-stepped on the stair and snapped her leg. All that trailer all those tools and a double-digit IQ between the both of them..m

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
SaltiDawg wrote:
3.0 for small circles.
I am seeing small squares....

JiminDenver
Explorer
Explorer
Please sir, may I have some more.
2011 GulfStream Amerilite 25BH
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w tilting portable/ TS-MPPT-45
750w solar , TS-MPPT-60 on the trailer
675 Ah bank, Trip-lite 1250fc inverter
Sportsman 2200w inverter generator

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Less is more unless you're figuring more or less. But, taking the lessor of two evils, I choose more.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)

SaltiDawg
Explorer
Explorer
3.0 for small circles.

buta4
Explorer
Explorer
Information Overload.
Ray