cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Norcold Parts

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
It was bound to happen. I expected that at some point I'd have a problem finding a part for something in my 21 year old coach.

I have a Norcold 682 and the door gaskets search is coming up no longer available. Anyone here have a source for older Norcold parts?

Part #s
61567830 Upper (Freezer) Gasket
61567930 Lower (Refrigerator) Gasket

They also suggest that the entire door could be available, but I'm not having any luck finding that either.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox
4 REPLIES 4

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
The door seals in our Norcold are a molded part of the door. They are not removable, so not considered replaceable. When we have asked we were told we would need to purchase new doors.

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have the same refer that is 21 years old also, the gaskets were leaking and the fins would frost up in a couple of days. When I did the dollar bill test I found the dollar bill slipped easily pass the gasket on the latch side. I removed a total of about .050 from the black plastic latch that screws to the refer and catches the door handle. It was enough to feel resistance on the dollar bill. I have been running it for over a week now with no frost build up. In one corner the seal was ripped and lost some compression where I ran wires for a thermometer for the freezer section, I inserted some foam rubber and sealed the rip with Shoe Goo.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
I had the same problem with a broke older Norcold. Couldn't find parts for it. Everyone said they were discontinued and you couldn't order them.

**Call a local RV Mobile Repair guy. They have an inside track to where to find parts for older Norcold.

He came out and had one of the parts on board in his truck and the other he ordered (which everyone else told me they didn't exsist and you couldn't order them) He had that part in his hands the very next day, installed both of them and I was on my way.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Thay ghave a roteen website, but you might call All Seasons- http://www.allseasonsrvappliance.com/contact-us/
They specialize in obsolete parts.
-- Chris Bryant