Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onan Maquis 7000 in 93 Holiday Rambler Fuel Pump Issue

Mike20657
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I have a problem locating the F2 Fuel Pump fuse on my Onan Marquis 7000 Model # 7NHMFA26106C in my 93 Holiday Rambler
I have replaced the bad pump with new pump, no power on + wire to pump which I suspect is a blown F2 Fuel Pump Fuse.
Unit will start if cranked and spraying fuel down carb throat but no start with pump directly powered.
The Fuel, Ignition and Choke are all on this circuit so I need to locate Fuse to eliminate it as a potential reason.
From Net research it should be in line outside on right of control panel but it isn't.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike
13 REPLIES 13

RLS7201
Explorer
Explorer
My 7K NHM Onan has 2 exposed fuses
95 Bounder 32H F53 460
2013 CRV Toad
2 Segways in Toad
First brake job
1941 Hudson

Mike20657
Explorer
Explorer
My pump was stuck from probably the skunked gas as my carb bowl was full of stuff, mine ran after changing pump and cleaning bowl but I know carb either needs rebuild or replace to work well.

dp29p
Explorer
Explorer
ok thank I'll check my pump next

Mike20657
Explorer
Explorer
Stuck fuel pump, clogged carb
replaced pump, somewhat cleaned carb enough to run but will replace in spring

dp29p
Explorer
Explorer
Mike20657 wrote:
Got it working, thanks for all the help and the manual!!!

What was the fix? I have the same generator with the same problem I cant find fuse f2 either!

Thanks in advance!

Mike20657
Explorer
Explorer
Got it working, thanks for all the help and the manual!!!

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
I sent you a email.

Mike20657
Explorer
Explorer
Don't make sense unless mine was rewired a fuse should be right where you can easily replace it.

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
In the op manual it shows it bottom right side of start switch. I'll go out and look at mine.
I also sent you a private message.

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
I've got the spec d version in my trailer.
Let me do some searching.

Mike20657
Explorer
Explorer
Kpackpackkelley,

Thank you, this helps in a lot of ways funny thing is in this manual it shows the F2 fuse located in the cover of the control panel but on mine cover has nothing other than F1 Fuse and Start Switch.
Must be a year change thing or something along them lines.

I we assume it is a Spec D version then Fuse more likely is on back of Air Cleaner adaptor. Guess I am going back out there and see if I can locate it.

Checked it nothing attached to back of Air Cleaner, guess I will have to trace all the wiring out until I find the fuse, doesn't make sense it would be inaccessible, maybe someone may know where it is located.

In looking at Schematic Fuse F2 protects the Fuel Pump, K4 Relay and Choke

Mike

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
7000 marquis service manual
See if this will help you.

Moved from Forum Technical Support