cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

quick connect fitting

statehoss1
Explorer
Explorer
I have one of those fresh water quick connect ports in my outdoor kitchen. It's just mounted discretely in the wall. there is no faucet, valves, or other connection. Just the port. I do have a little sink basin and an ice maker in that kitchen and it would be nice to have easy access water. It makes no sense to hook up that spiral blue hose. (Those of you that have this port would know what I am talking about). So I set out to make a simple water line attachment with a quick connect fitting and a valve. Problem is I cannot find the right fitting. Air compressor fittings dont work and gas lines are completely different. Looking for 1/4" MPT quick connect. internet search comes up with nothing. Has anyone else had success in finding a fitting that works here?
5 REPLIES 5

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
mr_andyj wrote:
There are outdoor shower hose quick connects that sound similar to this. Maybe browse through an RV store or ask them... I cant help otherwise

That's interesting: Amazon
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

mr_andyj
Explorer
Explorer
There are outdoor shower hose quick connects that sound similar to this. Maybe browse through an RV store or ask them... I cant help otherwise

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are Parker quick connects on Amazon, but they can be pricey. Don't know what the above reference was to. At the low pressure maybe an air line quick connect would work.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

statehoss1
Explorer
Explorer
cooldavidt wrote:
Available on Amazon $17Cnd kit

Do you have any more info? I could not find anything on amazon that is a 1/4" MPT quick connect for that type of water port.

cooldavidt
Explorer
Explorer
Available on Amazon $17Cnd kit