Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

video selector box

rhoderunner
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
New to the 4um and to owning 2001 Safari Panther. Looking for assist with TV issues.
:h
(1) connecting the bedroom tv thru video selector box.
(2)Living room TV is a DELL with speakers that snap, crackle and pop louder than a bowl of Rice Crispys with garbled audio. So if there is no solution found for that we will be replacing it. Antenna I think is Windgard crank up. Thanks for the assistance
3 REPLIES 3

Walterm
Explorer
Explorer
Make sure your tv input is selected to the correct source as stated by rk911.
Walter

rhoderunner
Explorer
Explorer
thanks for the response Will give it a go

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
rhoderunner wrote:
Hi
New to the 4um and to owning 2001 Safari Panther. Looking for assist with TV issues.
:h
(1) connecting the bedroom tv thru video selector box.
(2)Living room TV is a DELL with speakers that snap, crackle and pop louder than a bowl of Rice Crispys with garbled audio. So if there is no solution found for that we will be replacing it. Antenna I think is Windgard crank up. Thanks for the assistance

assuming you're trying to watch over-air-tv (OTA):

- select ANTENNA on the video switch
- select BEDROOM TV on the video switch
- if the bedroom TV is NOT digital be sure you have a digital-to-analog converter box between the TV and video selector switch.
- if the bedroom TV IS digital be sure you select ANTENNA on the TV's menu/source and then SCAN for channels.

do the same for your living room TV. you must re-scan for channels everytime you move to a new park or campground in an area that would have different OTA channels. for example I would need to scan for channels when camping in the Chicago area and then re-scan if I move to the Indianapolis area.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle