Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WHere o where are Winnebago Chalet wiring diagrams

NoMoApt
Explorer
Explorer
Yes I checked the Winnebago website
No they are not there for model year 98 -02. Any of those years would probably be fine.

I dont think the Chalet is the same as the Minnie winnie ven tho it is a reduced feature version
4 REPLIES 4

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
They publish a bunch of diagrams online- the website has changed, but https://winnebagoind.com/product-resources/product-information gives a drill down menu, with all parts and wiring daigrams- wiring very good, as Winnie uses marked wires.

I see a reason it has changed- they now have manuals online back to 1969.

Respect.
-- Chris Bryant

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Contact Winnebago. I bet one of the online wiring diagrams is the same.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago has more wiring diagrams on line then you could read in a lifetime but it looks like you are right, not the chalet. I don't know where else you could look.

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Wiring diagrams for MOST RVs are typically NOT EVER "released" to the general public.

If you must have it you MUST contact the manufacturer DIRECTLY and even then I highly doubt you will get them..

What is it you are trying to troubleshoot that you need the wiring diagrams?

Most RVs are dirt simple, you have a power distribution box which one half contains 120V stuff and the other half contains all the 12V stuff.. 120V side uses breakers and 12V side uses auto fuses..

Typically the power distribution box will have a 12V power supply tucked into the bottom of the box (AKA the "converter").. That takes 120V AC and outputs "12V" which supplies all of your lighting, furnace power and other 12V items along with recharging the battery..