cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post your tow vehicle pics here

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hello all I figure that I would start this thread so we can all show off our TV's that do the burden work and then are forgoten once you get where you are going. so here is my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 LB, EC, 2WD

Note from moderator,
Please keep pics to a max 640 width as a favor to those with smaller screens and dial up. "IF" you can not figure out how to make the pics smaller, post them, PM me or hit 'notify moderator' button, say you can not resize pics, and I aka blt2ski/Marty will go in and edit/fix.
Enjoy everyones pics
Marty

>

Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B
2,652 REPLIES 2,652

RaqiGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Blackcell wrote:
RaqiGirl wrote:

2005 Volvo VNL780

Wow, that's quite a setup and an interesting hitch setup. Based on the places I been with a outfit like yours I'm sure I would of taken out a few trees and several tenters.

The idea of the hitch being so far behind the axle is two-fold. The first is that, in time, we are going to put a Smartcar cross-wise ahead of the trailer. Second, is maneuverability. Having the hitch so far back behind the axle gives very fine control over where the trailer is headed and, we sure don't need to be aware of unloading the front axle. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Trish & Raquel
--------
2002 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4
"Road Runner" -- 2005 Volvo VNL780, 500hp Cummins ISX, Ultra-Shift, ET-Hitch, 198" wb
"Wile E." -- 2013 Landmark San Antonio

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
Nice truck, Randy! Why is the first picture made to look like a well made model of a truck? Background blurred out and colors look enhanced or something.

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
That should be a great towing truck for many years. Probably needs a washing by now. Darn new truck seem to need to be clean. chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking truck Randy!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
One word Randy ๐Ÿ™‚

WOW!

redavis
Explorer
Explorer
New truck ordered 2-11-2013, finally arrived on 4-24-2013. 2013 F-450 6.7 Diesel King Ranch. Couple of pics:

More pics at 2013 F-450

Randy
2000 F-350 V-10 Extended Cab Dually
2013 F-450 Diesel Crew Cab Dually
2013 Cougar 5th Wheel

BIGGUNNER
Explorer
Explorer

03' Ford Excursion Limited

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
not at this time I lost my job in 2007 due to being totally disabled 90% arthritis in the whole body and a bunch of other problems so had to sell off camper to get smaller camper and then had to sell that to pay storage bill and to have Christmas while waiting for disability to kick in now me credit is so messed up and I don't make enough to make a car payment at a buy here pay here so I am relying on friends and mostly family to get me around now a days because the other guy didn't have insurance and mine didn't cover me I personally am fine just no vehicle any more in a town with no public transit kinda stinks
Steven 44
1 dog

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Nice beater!

woodyw wrote:
I agree.. Nice beater!

doughboy81972 wrote:
I would take your beater any day over what I have now which is nothing all my tow vehicles that I have listed in here are now gone and the last one was taken out by a drunk driver crossing the center line

Thanks all!

So sorry about the bad luck there doughboy...
Hope you weren't injured.
Is there a new ToVe in your future?

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
I would take your beater any day over what I have now which is nothing all my tow vehicles that I have listed in here are now gone and the last one was taken out by a drunk driver crossing the center line
Steven 44
1 dog

woodyw333
Explorer
Explorer
I agree.. Nice beater!
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 MEGACAB 6.7L Cummins Fully Deleted.
2013 Forest River Cherokee 294BH

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice beater!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
Wow,
I spent an hour going back 45 pages of the 167 in this thread!
So many really nice towers on here!

Here's our beater...

Really nice rigs everyone!

woodyw333
Explorer
Explorer
SRTchris wrote:

here's ours!! still no pic with 5vr in tow:(

I hate you!! Not really lol Damn nice truck!! Heres mine:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 MEGACAB 6.7L Cummins Fully Deleted.
2013 Forest River Cherokee 294BH

mike_mck
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up a 99 F550 last weekend. Will carry my 94 carribou and tow the race truck. With a 4 ft hitch extention, 3500 lb camper towing a 1500lb trailer and 3500 lb truck I figured the F550 was a stablre platform.