cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

Y-Guy
Cleaned up the list, pulled known dead manufacturers and separated the questionable ones for now.

BiGG
Explorer
Explorer
In mid-2008 Jayco bought the assets of luxury RV manufacturer Travel Supreme and launched the new Entegra Coach division focusing on luxury fifth wheels, fifth wheel toy haulers and class Aโ€™s.

2010 Entegra Entimidator
Looking for any information available on Del Rey "Sky Lounge" and Kamp King slide-ins for preservation/restoration projects.

ernestovr
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.mvprv.com/

ernestovr
Explorer
Explorer
I will read all the post latter tonight, I have been very busy at work and have not been back since I started my search for a new toy hauler. Needless to say we got one. After much search and luck we ended up with a Thor Tahoe 2008 used twice and given to a class A dealer only, so even though the gentleman that bought it originally put all the upgrades that were available I got it for 25K out the door. Here are the specs.

32'7" 5th wheel
cherry wood
dinette upgrade
LCD tv
Boss stereo upgrade DVD speakers in and out
4KW Onan with 20 hours on it
8' screen door
leveling jacks
Skylights

Anyway a good deal all around. Next weekend we will be taking out for the first time.

Thank you all

Y-Guy
sin cal hd wrote:
Is all Fleetwood going under? Or just some models.

Fleetwood has completely exited or will soon exit the Trailer market, I think I read they are shopping for buyers for their Class A divisions too.

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
Is all Fleetwood going under? Or just some models.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

hemismith
Explorer
Explorer
A couple possible updates I noticed during my research:

Holiday Rambler is owned by Monaco, who just shut down.
Eclipse also makes the Stellar, as well as the Attitude Z-Gravity
I don't see the Zero Gravity on Gulfstream's web site any more.
Komfort no longer makes the Karry All
MVP has a new Envy line
You could probably remove Hyperlite from main section as they are in the small TH section and that's all they make.

This business is impossible to keep up with.
Craig

digital_art
Explorer
Explorer
I'm surprised the Forest River Stealth hasn't been added on here. I've seen that Giant RV has a load of them and from what I see on the web sites there's going to be a 5er.

Forest River Stealth

Giant RV - Stealth

Duff40
Explorer
Explorer
Carriage dropped the C-Force line at the end of the 06 model. We bought ours used at the end of 07 and love it.

Jim

2micro4u
Explorer
Explorer
Ohh no thats BAD NEWS...Did they drop Class A toyhaulers or fithweelers?

ironheadbiker
Explorer
Explorer
Hi!
We went to an RV show last weekend in Greensboro NC, and saw very few Toyhaulers on display. We asked why that was because the year before they had a lot of them. The dealers there said several of the manufacturers are dropping Toyhaulers from their line. What do you know about this?
Iron/Carla
Life is too precious to be miserable. Have the courage to change what ever is making you so, and your life will improve dramatically. I know because MINE DID!
1982 Ironhead Sportster
2003 Heritage Softail Classic
Iron/Carla

Y-Guy
Thanks, would appear they have dropped the C-Force line.

Tillery_river_r
Explorer
Explorer
Went to Carrige site listed on 1st post. Could not find C-Force, or any toy hauler under their products.
2005 R1200GS BMW
2003 Suzuki SV1000
2004 Chevy,4x4,LT,CC,Lb,3500-dually,D/A,Line-X,Reese 18K signature series hitch,Banks powered,50 gal.transfer flow tool/tank combo,Bilstien shocks
2005 Dutchmen Victory Lane SRV359 (Toy-Hauler), With all the options!

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
sin cal hd wrote:
Does anyone know where the Envy Th site is? The are built by MVP. But nothing on their site. Giant Rv has some posted on their site. Or has it been posted already and Im just blind?

Envy Toy Haulers

Ok thats the site Ive seen. Thanks.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

Y-Guy
sin cal hd wrote:
Does anyone know where the Envy Th site is? The are built by MVP. But nothing on their site. Giant Rv has some posted on their site. Or has it been posted already and Im just blind?

Envy Toy Haulers