cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

Bparrot
Explorer
Explorer
2Fliers wrote:
Our Excel Wild Cargo has washer and dryer hookups in the bedroom closet.

My Fuzion has a W/D hook up in the garage.
2008 Chevy 3500 HD CC,LB,SW,Duramax
2008 Fuzion 362
2003 VTX 1800

Y-Guy
DVREDC5 wrote:
Newmar - Canyon Star Model 3920

Dang that's one nice looking setup, 12' garage would be great but I can already seeing less need as the kids are getting older, that garage sure is nice to have, that's the one thing we miss about our toy hauler, but prefer the motorhome setup now. Price is pretty reasonable, found MSRP for one at $160k - never cared for the loft idea in the Class A Toy Haulers IMHO but that's a nice layout... dreaming, dreaming, dreaming.

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
DVREDC5 wrote:
Sleeps 10
My favorite Toy Hauler saying.

DVREDC5
Explorer
Explorer
Motorized Toy Hauler - Class A (gas engine only)

Newmar - Canyon Star Model 3920.
40' - 10' toy section in the rear w/heat & A/C, electric double queen bunks. Rear built in ramp door. 5 seperate beds (sleeps 10)with an actual "bedroom" - unusual for any Toy Hauler. www.newmarcorp.com
http://www.newmarcorp.com/models/motorhomes/Canyon%20Star/23
DVREDC5

DR650
Explorer
Explorer
Frontier RV Trax can be removed from the list.
2008 F350 V10, Auto, Crew Cab, XLT, Long Bed
2005 Rockwood 2104
2017 Yamaha XT250 Dual Sport Motorcycle

azharleydude
Explorer
Explorer
This is a link to Eclipse trailers. We just purchased a 27' toy haulerafter about two months of looking. Now just need to get out in it to see if it is all they claim it is.

http://www.eclipservmfg.com/
azharleydude
2011 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
2011 Stellar TL27 DBLG Toy Hauler

ChrisColumbusat
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't find mentioned the Renegade line of motorhomes w/garages, or Toterhomes which are toyhaulers supreme! They are manufactured by Kibbi LLC. out of Bristol, IN.

Y-Guy
I went through the top part of the list back on (08/17/10), still doing some clean up. If you have new ones let me know.

dedmiston
erniek70 wrote:
Just wondering if there is a newer list out there...

Ya get what ya pay for. :W

This is the best free list you can find. :C

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

erniek70
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering if there is a newer list out there...

DVREDC5
Explorer
Explorer
Class A gas Toy Hauler - Newmar Canyon Star model 3920. 40' with a 10' rear cargo area, deluxe ramp door that is disguised so it looks just like the back of a standard Class A, seperate master "bedroom" and the rear cargo area has it's own seperate AC/heat, 2 queen electric bunk beds. One of the few Class a units being made currently. www.newmarcorp.com
DVREDC5

auntiep
Explorer
Explorer
GREETINGS! Don't forget the Forest River Cherokee "Gray Wolf 19rr" toy hauler... rather new. small and lite wweith. We love ours!
http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/default22.asp?location=rv&unittype=&page=floorviewertt&model=19RR&choice=cher&nav=rec&name=1053&series=GreyWolf
2007 Ford F-150 Lariat Super Crew Cab 4x4
2010 Cherokee Graywolf 19RR Toy Hauler
Paula, Ken, Shadow & Sunny Delight
Jasper Ga.

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
Allblue00 wrote:
Since you seem to know more about toy haulers than myself, I have a question you may be able to answer.

Do you know what companies may design toy-haulers with washer and dryer hookups?
Thanks

Rocky

When looking at TH, look at the Mfg higher end models and the big 5th wheel ones. They have options in their brochures. Also, money talks and they will do whatever you want. Off the top of my head, Cyclones and KZ Infernos have that option.

2Fliers
Explorer
Explorer
Our Excel Wild Cargo has washer and dryer hookups in the bedroom closet.
Mary Gail and Bobby
Sold the Truck - got a Jeep
Sold the Toy Hauler - getting a tent

Allblue00
Explorer
Explorer
Since you seem to know more about toy haulers than myself, I have a question you may be able to answer.

Do you know what companies may design toy-haulers with washer and dryer hookups?
Thanks

Rocky