cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 Outfitter Apex 9.5

ramlinwillie
Explorer
Explorer
I just got this camper and need some help with the interior lights, the only one that worked today was the left rear, I've checked the fuses, (that I know about) under the seat and the one labeled roof one. When I pulled it the fan and the left rear light goes out, I would think they all are on the same line, and I'm sure I turned them on before I bought it and the wife is sure. I replaced the two over the sink with new LEDs, so I know they're not burned out. Could there be a hidden fuse somewhere? The manual does not point out another location. Everything else works fine. Any help figuring this out would be appreciated.
Thanks
Randy
04 F250 FX4 CC Lariat SB, Rhino Lining 6.0L V-8 Diesel TorqShift auto Camper Package-Rear Stabilizer Bar,Aux Springs, Rancho RS900X, Timbrems, Goodyear 245/70R19.5G, Pullrite SuperGlide, 2005 CedarCreek Silverback,2003 F350, 2007 Outfitter Apex 9.5
6 REPLIES 6

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
All is well ๐Ÿ˜‰ We were looking for an hour or so, even took the fan apart... And we knew the switches were there. I guess it is some sort of test.
2014 Ford F350 XLT 6.2 SCLB + 2017 Northstar Arrow

ramlinwillie
Explorer
Explorer
I feel stupid, I saw the switches for the electric dumps and didn't look closely, thanks for the help, all is fine.
04 F250 FX4 CC Lariat SB, Rhino Lining 6.0L V-8 Diesel TorqShift auto Camper Package-Rear Stabilizer Bar,Aux Springs, Rancho RS900X, Timbrems, Goodyear 245/70R19.5G, Pullrite SuperGlide, 2005 CedarCreek Silverback,2003 F350, 2007 Outfitter Apex 9.5

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
Outfitter are in Longmont, CO - only about 50 mls from Littleton.

You could always give them a call or even pay them a quick visit. They are on the WWW as outfittermfg.com

ramlinwillie
Explorer
Explorer
I'll look in those locations, but I've not noticed any, are lights have switches on them. Took me awhile to get the radio on, it had a separate switch.

Notakwanon
Explorer
Explorer
My Outfitter Apex is older than yours. The 3 light switches are low down on the left side as you enter. Sometimes my lights don't come on, so I just flip the switches ON/OFF a half dozen times, and then the lights work. I assume oxidation on the contacts is the problem. The roof vent fan power comes off one of those switches.
2006 GMC 2500HD 6.6 diesel
2003 Outfitter Apex 9.5

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
Does this model year come with the switches below the fridge? In our 2011 Apex 8 there were three black switches to the left of the door, near the bottom. One was for the outside light, the others are for the left and right ceiling lights.

Took us a while to figure out why the fan and the lights weren't working...