cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 Ford Expedition - Rear Spring help?

DatacomGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't towed yet.. but i'm assuming i'll have a little bit of droop in the rear once i hook up.

I can't find any helping products out there - Air Lift, helper springs, etc. Curious if any of you have seen anything?

I've emailed AirLift to get their input and to see if any of the F150 products might work. Will report back..
2015 Shadow Cruiser 280QBS | 2015 Ford Expedition XLT HD Tow
Equal-i-zer E4 12K# WDH
30 REPLIES 30

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
DatacomGuy wrote:
Haven't towed yet.. but i'm assuming i'll have a little bit of droop in the rear once i hook up.

I can't find any helping products out there - Air Lift, helper springs, etc. Curious if any of you have seen anything?

I've emailed AirLift to get their input and to see if any of the F150 products might work. Will report back..

Little to no information to go on. However. IF you use a WDH the rear drop would be nominal, and IF your trailer is more than 5000lb, and has more than 500lb of tongue weight. And it apperars the TT in your sig will weigh more. You will have to use a WDH anyway. so air bags will not be needed.

Properly setup. the WDH will return the lost weight, and control to the front axle, and "lift" the rear. Air bags will not return any lost weight to the front axle, and no steering control either.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers