cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Lance 1062 Price

Riley01
Explorer
Explorer
What do you guys think of this price for a 2019 Lance 1062? It has a generator, Ultra bumper, rear electric awning, all weather package. I'm not sure if some of this is stock or options.

$42995
(MSRP$64389)
Thanks,
Rick
2019 Ram 3500 CC/8' bed/DRW/4WD/factory air leveling
CTD HO/Aisin/4:10/max tow package
58 REPLIES 58

restlessways
Explorer III
Explorer III
dwrat wrote:
Riley01 wrote:

I'm told by others here the truck is up to the task.

2019 Ram 3500 CC/LB DRW 4WD air ride
CTD HO Aisin/4:10 Max Tow package

Thanks,
Rick

Only problem I see with your truck is it's a Dodge.
Otherwise your 100% good to go.
Now go make a deal and post up a picture.

It's actually a RAM, not a Dodge. You won't find a Dodge emblem anywhere on the vehicle. That ship sailed in 2012. Further, it's got the best, longest lasting powerplant available today.

dwrat
Explorer
Explorer
Riley01 wrote:

Thanks,
Rick

Only problem I see with your truck is it's a Dodge.
Otherwise your 100% good to go.
Now go make a deal and post up a picture.

Riley01
Explorer
Explorer
dwrat wrote:
Riley01 wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
Remember when shopping that April of 2018 was when 2019 models were introduced. It may be a year older than you thought unless you already looked at manufacture date.

I'm glad you mentioned the manufacturing date. I went out and looked at it this afternoon and the date is 8/18. Why would this remain unsold? It looks like a pretty nice camper to me. There are a few things which would need to be addressed but nothing much other than cleanup. I like the 2 opposing slides it just feels a little more roomy. It also does have a single solar panel.

Thanks,
Rick

Lots of reasons it hasn't sold yet I'm sure.
One being the size of it, if you can haul that camper you can haul the bigger model and bigger is always better, right?
BTW, I hope you have a 1-ton dually at a minimum.

There's always trade offs. The bigger model is a foot longer but a single slide so it doesn't seem as roomy. It also has a 3 gal. smaller FW tank but a little bigger GW tank. The Lance tanks are a little small compared to the Arctic Fox.

In addition to the aforementioned items this one also has the all weather package and several other items listed as options (power awning, backup camera,swing out jack brackets, roof rack).

Thanks,
Rick

dwrat
Explorer
Explorer
Riley01 wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
Remember when shopping that April of 2018 was when 2019 models were introduced. It may be a year older than you thought unless you already looked at manufacture date.

I'm glad you mentioned the manufacturing date. I went out and looked at it this afternoon and the date is 8/18. Why would this remain unsold? It looks like a pretty nice camper to me. There are a few things which would need to be addressed but nothing much other than cleanup. I like the 2 opposing slides it just feels a little more roomy. It also does have a single solar panel.

Thanks,
Rick

Lots of reasons it hasn't sold yet I'm sure.
One being the size of it, if you can haul that camper you can haul the bigger model and bigger is always better, right?
BTW, I hope you have a 1-ton dually at a minimum.

Riley01
Explorer
Explorer
Bedlam wrote:

Thanks,
Rick

Riley01
Explorer
Explorer
This is a new camper, I'll be sure to check the date.

Rick

Bedlam

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

dwrat
Explorer
Explorer
Is this a brand new never used camper or is it used?
If it's brand new I may go up to $39,500.
If it's used stick to the $37,500

Riley01
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to look at it tomorrow. I'm liking the $37,500 offer. This is my second visit and the guy knows I'm going to buy somewhere. He just has to give me the price that lets me buy it from him.

Rick

smarty
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think truck camper pricing is different from other types of rv's. On an RV you should be able to achieve a 35% discount from the listed price. Not sure this theory holds true for truck campers.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Why would you be looking at this camper? If an AF 1140 was on the ragged edge of being unsafe due to its weight, in your mind, being potentially 400lbs lighter is good?
I say potentially because, Lance has smaller propane tanks, smaller water tanks, and you’re adding a built in generator. The weights between the 2 could/ will be very close to identical between the 2.

Not saying it’s the wrong camper. Double slide out is sweet and they’re very nice campers.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

dwrat
Explorer
Explorer
They're probably into it for $35K.
I would say let them make a couple thousand.
Offer $37,500 and when they say no, walk away or start looking at something else.

Riley01
Explorer
Explorer
dwrat wrote:
From a dealer, I'm guessing?
It seems a bit high especially after they hit you with all the fees.

Yep, it's from a dealer. I was thinking it might be a little high. What do you think a good price would be to shoot for?

Thanks,
Rick

dwrat
Explorer
Explorer
From a dealer, I'm guessing?
It seems a bit high especially after they hit you with all the fees.