Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Ram Interior and Chevrolet Exterior Pictures

FishOnOne
Nomad
Nomad
Some observations:

Looks like Ram is installing a large touch screen like Tesla. Also keeping the rotary transmission shift knob.
Link

Looks like Chevy has rounded off the sharp wheel openings for a more rounded look. Also they're now installing the rear view mirrors on the door panels like they used to installed. Also they're copying rams exhaust pipe cutouts on the rear bumper.
Link
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
6 REPLIES 6

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
falconbrother wrote:
Dude got fired because someone took his picture? What is this, the NSA?

No, because he was driving on a public roadway with the dash covers off and the windows down. Both violations of our contract.

falconbrother
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dude got fired because someone took his picture? What is this, the NSA?

kw_00
Explorer
Explorer
Sad to see someone lost their job for this, especially before the holidays.
A truck, a camper, a few toys, but most importantly a wonderful family.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Minor fender changes aren't important to me.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
Some observations:

Looks like Ram is installing a large touch screen like Tesla. Also keeping the rotary transmission shift knob.
Link

Looks like Chevy has rounded off the sharp wheel openings for a more rounded look. Also they're now installing the rear view mirrors on the door panels like they used to installed. Also they're copying rams exhaust pipe cutouts on the rear bumper.
Link

We were just talking about the guy that got fired for letting those pics get taken. I see they whited out his body in this pic.

1stgenfarmboy
Explorer
Explorer
My 2014 has a large touch screen.
1993 Dodge W350 Cummins with all the goodies
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 2wd 395hp
2017 Forest River Surveyor 243 RBS
2001 Super Sherpa & 2012 DL650A go along also