cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A sad but happy day.

HappyCampers3
Explorer
Explorer
A sad day because our much loved TT left the driveway behind another family's truck. It has been on our mind to sell it for a couple of years, haven't been using it much and hoped to find someone who would appreciate it. We have known the young lady since she was small now she is a well rounded adult with a good husband. Hoping they have as many good memories as we did. So this means I won't be spending much time on the forums but want to pass on my best wishes to families. Camping is a great way to bond with your kids and can create long lasting memories.
Three Happy Campers
2 Camping Cats
2004 Chevy 2500HD CC LB
2005 Holiday Rambler 30SKS
5 REPLIES 5

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
rexlion wrote:
She's a "well rounded" adult? Don't let her see this, she might take it the wrong way... 😄

That's exactly what I was thinking too!

I've been camping as long as I can remember. Lots of great memories of family vacations in the 70s and 80s.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Let's hope her and her family get as much emjoyment from it as you did.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
She's a "well rounded" adult? Don't let her see this, she might take it the wrong way... 😄
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I grew up in a camping family. I'm 56 years old now and Mom and Dad have had to retire from the camping/RV scene a couple of years ago, and are currently trying to sell their 2005 Challenger 28RK 5th wheel, but they used it thru their early 70's..

They started out in 1964 taking me as a 6 mo old in a 1960 Ford Falcon and sleeping on the ground at the Kern River in CA.

Moved along the way thru the years, with sleeping bags, tents, truck campers, travel trailers, but always great memories and lead me to my current RV camping life now.

Thank you for the post and you are right, new memories will be made with your rig and another generation that will be able to enjoy this lifestyle.

Oh, just watched the Space X launch and it brought tears to my eyes... I remember all the Apollo moon landings and the first Space Shuttle launch and this made me feel the same way. What a great moment for space travel in the USA again.

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
“Hoping they have as many good memories as we did.”

So do we all!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad