cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

About ready to trade it off

Lola33
Explorer
Explorer
OK, if everyone here is not aggravated with me to the point of ignoring me.... I have a question... what make and model would you recommend I trade for. I would be looking for something in the 26-30 ft size, price of $18 to 20k range. We paid $18k for the Starcraft Autumn Ridge we have and really do like the floor plan, etc. I would not object to buying slightly used. (except I worry about bed bugs) I have had no luck in finding photos and floor plans for the Winnebago. My husband has added quite a few amenities to our camper such as additional shelves, new led lights in some areas and closed in the are under the bed that was exposed to the outside storage area in the front of the camper. We live in southeast Iowa and it would be handy to not have to drive a long distance.

Lola
5 REPLIES 5

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Bed bugs? Simply replace the mattress - most people throw out the new ones. Do you want people to do the research for dealers in your area as well as floor plans? Google is your friend.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Tacky
Explorer
Explorer
For me, the floor plan I liked, plus comfortable furniture sold me and the wife. You really need to look over floor plans to get an idea of what you think you want, then look at trailers in person to see how it comes off in real life, and how the particular manufacturer builds furniture and cabinets. I think most, or all the trailers in your price range will be less than perfect. We have a Shadow Cruiser 285RLS, we have had a few issues, but both the wife and I are still very happy with it 2 years later. Good luck in your search.
Shiawassee County, Michigan

anaro
Explorer
Explorer
Whatever floor plan you like with whatever amenities you like is what you should get. Your question is kind of like what kind of car should I get or what kind of house should I buy? The answer is different depending on your needs and likes.
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS -
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold in 2014

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Here is a link to Winnebago towables.
Winnebago towables

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I just went to winnebago.com and found lots of floor plans for trailers. where did you try?
bumpy