cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone hear of Silver Lite Travel Trailer?

that70sgirl
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know of this T/T? or know where I can look it up? Any suggestions? Much appreciated Sleepless in AZ
7 REPLIES 7

hddecker
Explorer
Explorer
that70sgirl wrote:
W.E.BGood That is all I can find also... but this one inside is very close to Airstreem, I have not seen a picture of the front seating or table area. I think the owner is confused.

I think what you talking about is the Silver Streak.

It was one of the Airstream wanna be's from years gone by, many think the Streak was a superior product.

Keep in mind if it is a Silver Streak parts will be hard to find and probably twice the price of Airstream parts. If you really want a vintage trailer, I would suggest that you look at the Airstream. There are a lot more out there and there are parts sources still out there.

Just be sure to get one pre 1986, when Thor took over, I had a Thor built AS and it was a piece of crap.

Check out eBay there is one listed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EL-MONTE-CA-Silver-Streak-Travel-Trailer-Camping-Trailer-Ad-ca-1950s-/130970679853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7e75fa2d

that70sgirl
Explorer
Explorer
W.E.BGood That is all I can find also... but this one inside is very close to Airstreem, I have not seen a picture of the front seating or table area. I think the owner is confused.

that70sgirl
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks AYRTIME, not it and

that70sgirl
Explorer
Explorer
This is a 79 and 33 ft er. and almost looks like a Airstream unless the owner does not know what he has. inside is the same set up, outside it's has some gold medal also.

W_E_BGood
Explorer
Explorer
Got horses? Like living with them in the same trailer. That's a Silver Light.

Here

AYRTIME
Explorer
Explorer
Forest River makes a silver back model rv.
2003 GMC 2500 HD D/A 4X4 EC SB

Life is a roller coaster. I was a first time rider - once!

that70sgirl
Explorer
Explorer
I am new here, I can't see all of my question so I'll ask again. IM looking for information on a travel trailer called silver lite or light?
If you can help me out much appreciated. thx