cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arctic fox28f

Echolake
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for help with a couple of questions on our Arctic Fox 28f. Purchased new from a dealer and delivered to a different state so we never had a walkthru .
1. Out side shower doesn't work , nothing happens when we open the knobs ?? Must be a shut off somewhere ?

2. Outside led strip of lights on the awning , how are these turned off and on ?

3. In the bedroom , on the back of the tv wall are 2 light switches , one works for the lights , what's the other one do ?

4. Outside speakers are just garbled noise ??

Thank you , trying to avoid paying our local dealership the walk thru fee !!!
7 REPLIES 7

Echolake
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you , we are familiar with the button on the shower handle . Still nothing

Hooterville
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 28F and on mine the other switch in the bedroom is for the awning led strip. During the walk thru the strip was not working and the tech had to pull out the wall switch and connect to a hot wire to allow the strip to work. Maybe the same worker is still making the same mistake?

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
You could easily call Northwood or also try here
http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum

I've called Northwood a few times and they're very accommodating. They're so helpful, that for a second I thought I had a Grand Design unit.:B

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
Echolake wrote:

1. Out side shower doesn't work , nothing happens when we open the knobs ?? Must be a shut off somewhere ?

Does it have a button on the handle?

Echolake
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you ! Trying to separate what needs to go in for warranty vs what I just need to figure out !

Woodtroll
Explorer
Explorer
2012Coleman wrote:
#4 - the speaker cones have failed.

Or the polarity could be wired wrong on one or both. You might be able to switch the wires on one speaker at a time and see if it helps. I've seen this happen a lot in RVs where the line workers either don't know or don't care about such things.
2003 F250XL 4WD 7.3L Crewcab LB, 6 speed; Prodigy brake controller; Big Tex grille guard/ deer deflector. Canoe hauler and camping truck extraordinaire!
2003 Layton 242 Scout- Extra batteries, solar panels, LED lighting, and propane for boondocking.

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
#4 - the speaker cones have failed.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS