cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are new Sunset Trails by Crossroads

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
As bad now as "the internet says"? Researching them for our next purchase, and it seems that they had a great reputation until a year or two ago, and now they have really declined.

Are there just a few people out there that don't like their warranty changes and simply have a lot of posts on various forums, or have they truly gone downhill that fast?

Quality gone downhill? Build construction downhill?

Looking at Sunset Trailer Reserve, by the way.
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow
3 REPLIES 3

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I have seen a 2012 Sunset Trail Reserve and thought it was a better then most TT.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

knesdad
Explorer
Explorer
Our friends ordered a 2013 model and when it came in it was a 2014 model. Nice surprise! The only drawback I saw was that the awning did not cover the outside cook center. I keep teasing them that they're going to get wet standing outside cooking on those rainy days... 🙂
Dave & Sue
Kiley & Emily
Izzie (Beagle/Bichon/Mini Poodle)
2012 Ford F150 XLT EB SS CRW 6.5 Max Tow
2012 Dutchmen Kodiak 284BHSL -- Dutchmen Owners

Goldstalker
Explorer
Explorer
I love mine and feel you get a lot of trailer for the money. Haven't had any problems. I personally could care less about the warranty it is pretty standard. I buy what I like don't really care about warranties. I have had a few dealings with Crossroads and they have all been very responsive and professional. Any time you go to a manufacturer specific site like that you are going to see issues. Just visit the Jayco or Forest River sites and see.
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4X4 3.73
2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Super Lite 250RB
2-2012 Yamaha VX Deluxe
2012 Toyota Highlander