cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

best air chucks for Ram DRW

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
Need to buy the best air chuck for the Ram DRWs for my compressor at home and lighter weight on for the road. Truck has ALCOA wheels on outers but both are a pain in the butt to seat properly to inflate.
17 REPLIES 17

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Harbor freight also sells a decent dual head pressure gage, as do places like Amazon and Ebay.
BTW, to be able to access the inner dual you will need to remove the hub cap and wheel liner. Putting them back on is a miserable choir, and if not done right can cost you $150.00 for a new one. Dont ask me how I know.

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Ditto on one with straight tip end.
You can buy them at truck stops. Sometimes for outer dually the reverse tip is hard to seat, but adding 1" valve extensions solved the problem.
I like the valve extensions as they also close fully, keeping the dirt out with no need for cap.

towpro
Explorer
Explorer
look for one with a straight end.
this one is called Milton MILS693

the most popular is the one where the outside end is bend, but its hard to use on our trucks. But I have steel wheels, can't see how much different they would be from yours for putting air in tires.
2022 Ford F150
Sold: 2016 Arctic Fox 990, 2018 Ram 3500, 2011 Open Range
Sold Forest River Forester 2401R Mercedes Benz. when campsites went from $90 to $190 per night.