cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooling fan in our 2008 Springdale Summerland travel trailer

WICampers
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone else have an issue with their cooling fan sounding like it is dying in their travel trailer? Or have theirs come on when one or more of the lights are on and then go off when the lights are shut off? This is the first time we have experienced this in the three travel trailers we have own so just curious. We tried replacing the fan itself but it still does the same thing. Thoughts or comments would be appreciated!
Jim, Sherry and Jackson
2019 Chevy Silverado
2016 C193BH Sun Valley Cloud Series by Evergreen

WI Rally Attendance: 5
3 REPLIES 3

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
WICampers wrote:
Does anyone else have an issue with their cooling fan sounding like it is dying in their travel trailer? Or have theirs come on when one or more of the lights are on and then go off when the lights are shut off? This is the first time we have experienced this in the three travel trailers we have own so just curious. We tried replacing the fan itself but it still does the same thing. Thoughts or comments would be appreciated!
Sounds like your fan is wired to the light switch. That's the way my Wildwood is. If I want to run just the fan I leave the light switch on and turn off the light at the fixture.

JJBIRISH
Explorer
Explorer
sounds like the cooling fan for the converter that he is having a problem with…
Love my mass produced, entry level, built by Lazy American Workers, Hornet

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure what your are referring to when you state "cooling fan."