cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have any Dodge Friends & Family ????

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
After looking at GM and Ford I have decide to get me a new Mega Cab Dodge. I need the MEGA cab so it will be a Dodge since Ford and Chev do not make one (that I could find). Nor could I find a full size crew (4 door) with a long bed. So it is a Mega Cab Dodge.

Do I have an "friends or family" that can help me out on the price?
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
44 REPLIES 44

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
I though I had a simple request. I did not expect all the "heat" in the discussion. . . . . .:o
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
Perrysburg Dodgeboy wrote:
larry barnhart wrote:
To the original poster. Friends don't mean what brand to you drive but it looks this way on the forum.

chevman

He looking for a Friends and Family discount number Larry

Don

Ok thanks. chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Perrysburg Dodgeboy wrote:
I have to say Troy, you do come off as a basher when it comes to anything Chrysler/Ram. And before you go there I do not bash Ford or GM. I have only pointed out my experiences with the Ford's I owned and how Ford and their local dealer network has treated me. It should also be noted that I only do that when guys like yourself start your BS.

The OP has stated his reason for going with Ram and nothing you nor the other few posters have posted, has any value to the OP.

Does it really bother you that much when someone says they are going to buy a Ram that you and some others need to try and get a thread/post closed down by starting your BS? Kinda sad if you ask my.

OP I sent you a PM if you want a discount number contact me and I can make that happen.

Don

Don,
I thought the OP requirements for needing a long bed and then going to a Mega Cab was odd. Nothing more... nothing less.

Rico chimes in so my response was fitting! :W
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

Perrysburg_Dodg
Explorer
Explorer
larry barnhart wrote:
To the original poster. Friends don't mean what brand to you drive but it looks this way on the forum.

chevman

He looking for a Friends and Family discount number Larry

Don
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Ecodiesel GDE Tune.

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
I was so hoping to hear more about the topic, really considering a Mega cab , but I guess not. Maybe I will try a cummins forum, may have better luck there.

Perrysburg_Dodg
Explorer
Explorer
I have to say Troy, you do come off as a basher when it comes to anything Chrysler/Ram. And before you go there I do not bash Ford or GM. I have only pointed out my experiences with the Ford's I owned and how Ford and their local dealer network has treated me. It should also be noted that I only do that when guys like yourself start your BS.

The OP has stated his reason for going with Ram and nothing you nor the other few posters have posted, has any value to the OP.

Does it really bother you that much when someone says they are going to buy a Ram that you and some others need to try and get a thread/post closed down by starting your BS? Kinda sad if you ask my.

OP I sent you a PM if you want a discount number contact me and I can make that happen.

Don
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Ecodiesel GDE Tune.

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer

chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
45Ricochet wrote:
Just trolling the " other brand" type of guy Jim. Does he use the same "user name"? If so I'll visit more often just to read the new stories about his sisters, husbands, fathers, uncle's, grate aunts truck :B She turns wrenches :W
Funny I visit the other brand sites once in a while (maybe once a month) , never thought about posting though. Didn't want to step on any toes or insult a proud owner. Now if I was a Ford dealer, I might think about it....

Funny you say that Rick... My mother ran the Chrysler shop (5 Star) for almost 5 years before she retired. She worked at that dealer for +30 years. :W

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Me Again wrote:
Jim, he just might be the first person I put on ignore. Matter of fact I thing I will go figure out how to do that. Chris

ON edit: That was easy. You just click on someone profile and there is a tab for block member.

edit...:B

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
NC Hauler wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
NC Hauler wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Very odd requirements there? :h

In addition why do you need a mega cab? Most guys who tow heavy loads don't opt for a mega cab.

I wished I was as knowledgable as some on here....alway's something "fishy" about FishOnOne's post when it comes to these Ram trucks...the distain is so apparent one will almost know exactly what he'll post...

Anyone who spends anytime over at cumminsforum.com can say the same about you NC. :W

BTW... I hate to even reply to you since we all get soooo much drama from you. We all know you drove Chevy's since '66 and then switched to Dodge in '10. We get it NC! :R

"Anyone who spends anytime over at the cumminsforum can say the same about me??...yeah, you're correct... except, most of my post are "value added", your's is "seeped" with sarcasm and distain for others and what vehicle they own. Seeing as how you appear to be following me around, why don't you post on that forum of Dodge/Ram owners and post how you feel about the trucks they own....I'd love to see that on that forum to be sure

Who is "we all" get so much drama from "me"??? That's really inclusive..you mean I won't find anyone that disagrees with you on this? How many of those, like me, feel the same way about you? I guess you can follow me around some more on other forums and find out, though it seems a bit like a "stalker", I won't worry about it because you don't live close enough to me to worry about it, (thank goodness).

...and like you, yet another thread about someone wanting to get a Ram pickup and again, you've done a "most excellent job" of hijacking it...

oh....Glad I could entertain you.:)

This is the drama I was speaking of!

And I spend most of my time in the 3rd Generation forums and sneak a peak at the 2013 General Discussion forum. I've been reading this forum for years so no need to worry my friend. 🙂

45Ricochet
Explorer
Explorer
Just trolling the " other brand" type of guy Jim. Does he use the same "user name"? If so I'll visit more often just to read the new stories about his sisters, husbands, fathers, uncle's, grate aunts truck :B She turns wrenches :W
Funny I visit the other brand sites once in a while (maybe once a month) , never thought about posting though. Didn't want to step on any toes or insult a proud owner. Now if I was a Ford dealer, I might think about it....
2015 Tiffin Phaeton Cummins ISL, Allison 3000, 45K GCWR
10KW Onan, Magnum Pure Sine Wave Inverter
2015 GMC Canyon Toad

Previous camping rig
06 Ram 3500 CC LB Laramie 4x4 Dually 5.9 Cummins Smarty Jr 48RE Jacobs brake
06 Grand Junction 15500 GVWR 3200 pin

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jim, he just might be the first person I put on ignore. Matter of fact I think I will go figure out how to do that. Chris

ON edit: That was easy. You just click on someone's profile and there is a tab for block member.
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

NC_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
NC Hauler wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:

In addition why do you need a mega cab? Most guys who tow heavy loads don't opt for a mega cab.

I wished I was as knowledgable as some on here....alway's something "fishy" about FishOnOne's post when it comes to these Ram trucks...the distain is so apparent one will almost know exactly what he'll post...

Anyone who spends anytime over at cumminsforum.com can say the same about you NC. :W

BTW... I hate to even reply to you since we all get soooo much drama from you. We all know you drove Chevy's since '66 and then switched to Dodge in '10. We get it NC! :R

"Anyone who spends anytime over at the cumminsforum can say the same about me??...yeah, you're correct... except, most of my post are "value added", your's is "seeped" with sarcasm and distain for others and what vehicle they own. Seeing as how you appear to be following me around, why don't you post on that forum of Dodge/Ram owners and post how you feel about the trucks they own....I'd love to see that on that forum to be sure

Who is "we all" get so much drama from "me"??? That's really inclusive..you mean I won't find anyone that disagrees with you on this? How many of those, like me, feel the same way about you? I guess you can follow me around some more on other forums and find out, though it seems a bit like a "stalker", I won't worry about it because you don't live close enough to me to worry about it, (thank goodness).

...and like you, yet another thread about someone wanting to get a Ram pickup and again, you've done a "most excellent job" of hijacking it...

oh....Glad I could entertain you.:)
Jim & Kathy, (Boxers, Buddy & Sheba)
2016 Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin/4.10/rear air assist ...Pearl White.
2016 DRV MS 36RSSB3/ W&D/ slide toppers/ DTV satellite/ 5.5K Onan propane gen.
B&W RVK3600 Hitch
Fulltiming in WV & TX
USAF 71-75 Viet Nam Vet

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
NC Hauler wrote:
FishOnOne wrote: