cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have a 2008 Northland 880 Grizzly

megan1008
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at buying a 2008 Northland 880 Grizzly but can't find very much info about it. Does anyone have one, and how do you like it?
There is also a 2002 Lance 821 for the same price, and the two campers have all of the same features but, the lance is 6 years older. Any thoughts?
3 REPLIES 3

nomadictxn
Explorer
Explorer
You would be surprised at how long the appliances last. I had an 86 Lance 300 that was 26 years old when i bought it and everything worked. All the appliances were original. My " new camper " is a 20 year old Lance. Everything works. As previously stated, look at the care given to the unit. Ask yourself which one you feel best about. Have a blast and WELCOME from another new member!
nomadictxn
2013 RAM 1500 QC 5.7, 3.92 4x4 6 sp.
2021 Flagstaff E Pro 19FBS

megan1008
Explorer
Explorer
The Lance is nice and both have been well taken care of. Just seems that everything in the Lance is 6 years older and I would think that would have to play into anyone's decision. Even very well taken care of appliances have to have a shelf life.

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
Can't help you on the specifics of the Northland. I did look at a couple when searching last year.
Seem to be well made, not a luxurious if you will as the higher end brands.
In general when looking at used campers it's more about the amount of use its seen and how it was cared for and stored.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold