Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Elon tease -- Tesla pick will look like military vehicle

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Another Elon Musk tease.:C

Just trolling the Mr. Magoo skeptics, EV and Musk haters.

Fire away!

Tesla Pick-up Military Style?
67 REPLIES 67

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
free radical wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:
NJRVer wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:
Well, technically yah. YouTube is full of videos of them going down the road hauling various loads. Pretty much all over the country. But they are prototypes and there are only two of them.

Well if youtube is full of them it should be real easy for you to link 5 or 6 of them. I say you won't be able to. The clock starts now.

Here are a few "fake" cars by GM.
https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-vehicle-collection/index.html

Since they weren't available to buy they must be fakes.

I just went to YouTube and typed Tesla semi truck.

I stopped counting after a dozen. Lots of videos of the prototypes hauling various types of loads...including new Teslaโ€™s. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post the links!! Post the links. Post them up. Lets see them! If it's so easy post them up!

I want to see the Tesla Semi pulling a load down the road.

Still doubting huh?LOL

https://youtu.be/8DCjy5P53ns

https://youtu.be/4VIjFCJls30

LOL, A ya. In the second video I see a Tesla Semi pulling a trailer for a few minutes.

Big deal. My 2500 Chevy can do that. :R

In the first video I see a Tesla Semi pulling a trailer loaded with who knows how much weight? K rails could be hollow for all anybody know?

Why no show an uncut video of a Tesla Semi pulling into a weight station and showing the weight and then showing them pulling that weight for lets say half an hour; 1 hour, 3 hours; whatever. Why not have a 3rd party certify the load?

I saw a guy cut a girl in half once!

BTW 1 million robo taxies on the road by the end of next year. Full self driving cars on the road by the end of this year. Remember, that's what king Elon said. Only 2 more months Elon. You better get on it! :B
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

free_radical
Explorer
Explorer
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:
NJRVer wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:
Well, technically yah. YouTube is full of videos of them going down the road hauling various loads. Pretty much all over the country. But they are prototypes and there are only two of them.

Well if youtube is full of them it should be real easy for you to link 5 or 6 of them. I say you won't be able to. The clock starts now.

I stopped counting after a dozen. Lots of videos of the prototypes hauling various types of loads...including new Teslaโ€™s. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post the links!! Post the links. Post them up. Lets see them! If it's so easy post them up!

Still doubting huh?LOL

https://youtu.be/8DCjy5P53ns

https://youtu.be/4VIjFCJls30

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
@Reisender -- that's a well-thought out facts based post.

I think some around here confused concept cars, new model development cycle, actual launch, production and actual availability for consumers.

Those concept cars being called faked, mainly rendered or in drawings, are car manufacturers marketing tool to show their creativity and foresight into modernity and their sight and view of the future.

A few of them will be shelved in their libraries and a few with commercial viability will be further developed, prototyped, tested, launched and go into full mad production.

This takes 5 to 10 years for traditional car manufacturers. Tesla, even with new technologies, takes about 3 to 5 years and in fact the fasted among the industry to-market -- also considered the most innovative with battery and on-board tech ahead of the competition by a decade.

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
Reisender wrote:
NJRVer wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:

outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
NJRVer wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
NJRVer wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:

What does that link have to do with anything?

Reisender said that "Youtube was full of video's" If that's the case lets see them. Post a link to 5 or 6 of them.

Or was that a lie? It's really simple. Post a few videos of the Tesla Semi pulling a load for 15 to 20 minutes or more.

Lets see them. He's the one that made the claim. Lets see a few!

outside the fire"

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
Reisender wrote:

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
Reisender wrote:

outside the fire"

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
neil57 wrote:
Gee, 2 years ago he was unveiling the semi truck that would change everything, anyone seen one going down the road? Fool me once....

This will be the same with the pickup. The unveil is next week. Probably a couple years to production. It was the same with the model 3. Model y was unveiled last year and goes into production next spring. Tesla always seems to come thru. Usually with delays but they eventually get out there.

VW said they would have a million EVโ€™s on the road by 2020. We can all see how that went.

Tesla is still the only mass producer of EVโ€™s although Nissan could be arguably included in that category albeit at a much slower rate. GM, Ford, FCA are still no shows. European manufacturers are starting to produce now. But still quite far back from Tesla.

Tesla remains the only long range EV manufacturer and the only manufacturer with a comprehensive charging network. People like to dis Tesla because itโ€™s an American company (especially Americans which is weird) but Tesla has been, is and continues to be the world leader in EVโ€™s and grid and off grid energy production and storage.

neil57
Explorer
Explorer
Gee, 2 years ago he was unveiling the semi truck that would change everything, anyone seen one going down the road? Fool me once....
2009 2500HD Sierra CC DA
2014 Crossroads Cruiser 35ss

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ah, they are for sale then? I didn't know they were available yet.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
fj12ryder wrote:
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
There is just two week to Tesla's pick-up introduction.

Don't you think with our memories still fresh, we can still remember to embarrass you with your skepticism and crazy can't do speculations?
Remember this next year when the pickup truck still isn't in even limited production. Showing a one-off means very little, it becomes real when they are actually available to purchase.

Get yourself edumacated, that's how auto companies do it!;)
Yeah, that was my point. When you can buy them, they become real.

And that one on the stage and being tested for test for publication by Car & Driver are illusion?

Dude, you need some stronger meds.;);)

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
noteven wrote:
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
noteven wrote:
This outfit shows fake videos of their booster rockets landing themselves. Now they are talking electric vehicles with useful range?

This okboomer does has a question: how is enough AC electricity going to be generated to power the world motor vehicle fleet?

Just told yah folks about not embarrassing yourselves. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Those fake videos have already done 18 supply missions for NASA.:S:B

Whatโ€™s next Sam? Battery powered computer phones in our pockets? Anti lock brakes? Electric pickup trucks with payload and range? ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Mr Magoo says, it can't be done!:B

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
fj12ryder wrote:
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
There is just two week to Tesla's pick-up introduction.

Don't you think with our memories still fresh, we can still remember to embarrass you with your skepticism and crazy can't do speculations?
Remember this next year when the pickup truck still isn't in even limited production. Showing a one-off means very little, it becomes real when they are actually available to purchase.

Get yourself edumacated, that's how auto companies do it!;)
Yeah, that was my point. When you can buy them, they become real.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
noteven wrote:
This outfit shows fake videos of their booster rockets landing themselves. Now they are talking electric vehicles with useful range?

This okboomer does has a question: how is enough AC electricity going to be generated to power the world motor vehicle fleet?

Just told yah folks about not embarrassing yourselves. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Those fake videos have already done 18 supply missions for NASA.:S:B

Whatโ€™s next Sam? Battery powered computer phones in our pockets? Anti lock brakes? Electric pickup trucks with payload and range? ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚