cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Experience with Solaire

michigansandzil
Explorer
Explorer
We're thinking of getting a new Travel Trailer.
This one seems to fit all of our needs. Solaire 317 BHSK

Any good or bad experience with Solaire?
2017 Coachmen Catalina 323 BHDSCK
2018 Ford F150 FX4
3 growing kids and 1 big dog
4 REPLIES 4

Kittykath
Explorer II
Explorer II
We like our 2015 Solaire 251RBSS. Can't find too many flaws after the first season of use, and we tried. We did a few minor mods. Flipped the bathroom door around to open into our large bathroom. Took the sliding doors off the bedroom. It's just the 2 of us, so privacy is a non-issue. Replaced the jack knife sofa with two recliners. Other than having to replace the kitchen blind because some yahoo drilled directly through the header (WTH?), we found no other issues that we couldn't fix ourselves in a few minutes, tightening this and straightening that. Sounds like most of us are satisfied with our Solaires. Enjoy yours!

rhetthughes
Explorer
Explorer
Hey! We have a 2015 317BHSK. Bought it new in March of 2016 and got a steal as they were trying to clear out their remaining 2015 inventory. We have had only a couple of cosmetic issues (like some trim fell off the window valance). We have loved it over the last year. I'm pulling it with a 2014 F150 Eco Screw. Tows beautifully. I have the Equal-i-zer anti sway weight distribution hitch. We've towed it up some pretty steep grades in the blue ridge mountains and we have towed during some really rough wind conditions with no problem. Can't say enough nice things about the camper or how well the truck pulls it.

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at a Solaire and thought it was a nice looking trailer.
You do realize the F150 isn't going to cut it unless you have the max payload package, right?
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......

SouthpawHD
Explorer
Explorer
We bought one last spring. Really a nice camper. A few small problems, but nothing major at all. The one big negative for us is that we have the quad bunk set up, yet the black water and grey water tanks are rather small for a TT that is designed to sleep 6 on a regular basis. Overall we are enjoying it.
Palomino SolAire 307QBDSK
2016 Chevrolet 2500, CC, 6.0L, 4.10