cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Favorite Lance Trailer dealer

1Longbow
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have the name of a good dealer or Lance trailers? A friend of mine is looking at them locally and they seem to be WAY out of the ball park price wise. Thanks
10 REPLIES 10

Bruce_H_
Explorer
Explorer
Richard's Boat and RV Center in Lancaster, CA comes highly recommended. Same town where the Lance factory is located, and there seems to be a close working relationship between Richard's and Lance.

Bruce
2012 Lance 1575 TT pulled by 2013 4WD Expedition with HD Tow Package

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
I Googled Lance RV Dealers and got this Select the type of RV you are looking for and enter as zip code.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at lance trailers, but I felt that for the price they were poor value. A bit more money for a northwood product seemed like a much better deal.

kincade
Explorer
Explorer
I've had good luck with Mesquite Ford in NV. Trailer Hitch RV in CA had the lowest prices, and also the rudest sales people to go along with it. Terry's RV in SLC isn't bad either.

BubbaChris
Explorer
Explorer
We didn't buy a Lance, but the dealer in Mesquite NV treated us very well when we visited to check out the brand.
2013 Heartland North Trail 22 FBS Caliber Edition
2013 Ford Expedition EL with Tow Package

Leo_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are seriously looking at Lance trailers. We have visited Hill's RV in Yakima, WA. They have an excellent reputation for competitive pricing and good service. I understand that they are one of the highest volume Lance dealers in the country. This is a basic "mom and pop" RV dealership. No website, no fancy showroom, no high-pressure sales, closed on Sunday. This place is a breath of fresh air compared to the large dealerships around here.

ycswat
Explorer
Explorer
Lance Owners of America has a website that you will get lots of good advice from. One of the Arizona Dealers is also a regular on the site, if your from Arizona also. I personally purchased from Mike Ferguson RV in Northern California. Good dealer and am very happy with the trailer and customer service.

Rob

gmw_photos
Explorer
Explorer
thomasmnile wrote:
1Longbow wrote:
Anyone have the name of a good dealer or Lance trailers? A friend of mine is looking at them locally and they seem to be WAY out of the ball park price wise. Thanks

Lance tends to be higher priced than most massed produced 'made in Elkhart' RV's to start with and from my own experience in the Southeast US where there aren't as many Lance dealers compared to West of the Mississippi. And, they are proud of those babies and loathe to negotiate downward on price.

I think you are right that Lance prices just tend to be higher in general than many of the other makes, so it may be a case of, if you want that brand, then you might well have to pony up the extra dollars to get it.
There are other brands that carry a premium price as well. Airstream and Livin Lite come to mind. I'll leave it up to others to debate the reality of whether all these brands are worth the extra dollars up front, or not.

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Never bought an RV from them, but they have been around forever. Parts department is good.

Colorado dealer
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
1Longbow wrote:

Lance tends to be higher priced than most massed produced 'made in Elkhart' RV's to start with and from my own experience in the Southeast US where there aren't as many Lance dealers compared to West of the Mississippi. And, they are proud of those babies and loathe to negotiate downward on price.