cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally pulled the trigger..............Hallmark K2

MAXCUSTODY
Explorer
Explorer
It has been a long time since I have logged in here.........sold my Toy Hauler many years ago. However I am back in the saddle....

Well after a lot of research, I ordered a Hallmark K2 today. Overland Expo West in Flagstaff last weekend, helped me make the final decision. I have been researching all the pop up truck campers over the last 3 years. I narrowed down my choices to Hallmark and FWC. In the end I chose the Hallmark. I ordered the rear storage boxes, side and rear awnings, rear ladder, air conditioning (wife has to be happy) as well as complete solar. Now the wait begins............build will be complete August 21!!

I have plenty of time to get the truck ready. Main mods are BFG all terrain tires, Helwig air bags and rear sway bar.

2014 F250 Crew lariat 6.7
Hallmark K2 ordered 5/17/17
28 REPLIES 28

MAXCUSTODY
Explorer
Explorer
SidecarFlip wrote:
My next unit will be a Hallmark. Nice unit. I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Thanks we are really looking forward to it!

MAXCUSTODY
Explorer
Explorer
PatrickA51 wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks

MAXCUSTODY
Explorer
Explorer
brholt wrote:
Congratulation, it looks very nice, You will have to report back when you get it and have used it a few times.

Thanks, I am sure we will love it!

MAXCUSTODY
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Nice and expected delivery date is my B-day!

Thanks

SidecarFlip
Explorer III
Explorer III
d3500ram wrote:
Words in text state "...wife has to be happy..." yet the image shows an east/ west bed (LOL) ...and as a subsequent reply mentions: " You will have to report back when you get it and have used it a few times."

I am not projecting anything (and I am replying semi-humorously) but I ended up selling my first pop-up because the E/W did not work out all that well. Ended up with current set up now, and should have made better choice to keep that camper 'cause I really liked it. ... oh, and my former GF? I hope she is happy and doing well LOL...:B

Myself (with my current PUP prefer an EW bunk). I could have gotten a NS and my wife probably would have preferred it but in my case the EW works better because I run my medical equipment from a dedicated Inverter plug next to the sink. Besides, I have my wife 'sequestered in the back nit irritating me...lol

Also makes for a shorter, more compact unit.

I'm in the fence with the rear compartments. Not sure I'd order one with. Will be my next unit however, beyond a doubt.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

hedge
Explorer
Explorer
I really like those 'through the back wall' bins, haven't seen that before.
2017 F350 Platinum DRW
2013 Adventurer 89RB

ISBRAM
Explorer
Explorer
I’m sure you will have a great experience with Hallmark, just like we have. The people that run and work for this small company really are top notch.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 QC LB Cummins
2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 28RB

If you see me camped someplace stop and say hi, I've always got an extra ice cold beer.

Freedom_49
Explorer
Explorer
We sold our Everest for top dollar this spring - it was 6 years old, never gave us any trouble that wasn't of our own making, and still looked like new. Hope yours works out great!

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Words in text state "...wife has to be happy..." yet the image shows an east/ west bed (LOL) ...and as a subsequent reply mentions: " You will have to report back when you get it and have used it a few times."

I am not projecting anything (and I am replying semi-humorously) but I ended up selling my first pop-up because the E/W did not work out all that well. Ended up with current set up now, and should have made better choice to keep that camper 'cause I really liked it. ... oh, and my former GF? I hope she is happy and doing well LOL...:B
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

SidecarFlip
Explorer III
Explorer III
My next unit will be a Hallmark. Nice unit. I'm sure you will be happy with it.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

Ranger_Tim
Explorer
Explorer
I think they are at the top of pop-up design.
Ranger Tim
2006 F-350 Super Crew King Ranch SRW Bulletproofed
2016 Wolf Creek 840
Upper and Lower StableLoads

PatrickA51
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats!

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice and expected delivery date is my B-day!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

brholt
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulation, it looks very nice, You will have to report back when you get it and have used it a few times.