cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Funtime bunkhouse info

Adavis1923
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1985 skyline bunkhouse funtime. Im have been trying to find any info(weights) or manual for it and haven't had any luck. I was hoping someone on here might have some kinda info? Thank you in advance
4 REPLIES 4

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
@OP: are you asking about a TC or TT?

If the latter, might be better to inquire HERE.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
Should be a data plate somewhere on the camper. Usually right on the back somewhere near the door.

As far as a manual, the Internet has a lot of things, sometimes things that surprise you, but not everything. They didn't make many of these to begin with, and most of them have rotted away and are long gone.

Fortunately it's just a camper, so there shouldn't be anything that you can't figure out.

I know with my camper, the camper's "manual" was a few Xerox pages stapled together, very short and had very little information that was pretty much common sense, like, "Don't lick the blue water." Everything else was the factory manual for the individual components in the camper. Since those things are used on EVERY RV for years, you can find those manuals online and they will be much more helpful.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum.
Here's an old post about Skyline TT's.

Another possibility is the Tin Can Tourists website.

Good luck and enjoy your travels.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
It will be difficult to locate a manual for a 36 year old TC and even back then the manuals werenโ€™t worth much. Weigh your truck and then load and weigh the TC and truck.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad