cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furrion customer service

hprince
Explorer
Explorer
I had problem with the Furrion DV5100 radio-DVD player that came in our 2016 StarCraft Launch 26RLS, it would not eject the DVD. I called Furrion customer service and got a recording, about 30 minutes later I got a call back from a very pleasant young lady. I told her about my problem and she told me that the 5100 was an older unit and not available any longer, the 5100 has been replaced by the 5600,she took my information and is sending me a new unit, I have to send the old unit back as soon as I receive the new one. It would be nice if you were treated this well eveytime you needed customer service.
2 REPLIES 2

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
Furrion is not known for making quality products. They are a regular topic of discussion on the Grand Design Owners' Forum (since GD uses them in their RVs). I - and a number of other Grand Design owners) have simply bypassed the Furrion unit altogether with a good quality sound bar, wireless subwoofer (installed behind the fireplace) and a compact, brand-name DVD/Blu-Ray player. The new system sounds infinitely better and is trouble-free.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

2Macs
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Furrion DV1200 Radio-DVD Combo in my 2016 Mesa Ridge. It was playing a DVD when all of a sudden it quit playing the DVD and started making a squelching sound. That's all it will do now. I just called the dealer's service department and they ordered a new one for me and will put it in when it is available. I am getting concerned now about the quality and reliability of Furrion products.

Is this going to be a continuing problem with Furrion products in the future?
Ed & Michele :C