cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grand Design 313 RLTS

Camorhino
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have experience with this TT yet? Curious about any issues with quality or function.
5 REPLIES 5

214skier
Explorer
Explorer
We own a Grand Design Reflection 308 BHTS and love it as well. As I just noted on a different thread, we have the rig in to the dealer for some minor warranty work. Grand Design has checked in with me twice to let me know the status of the repair. Note, this is the FACTORY emailing me, not the dealer. That speaks volumes to their commitment to OWNERS.

When we upgrade next to a 5'er. It will be a GrandDesign.
2016 Grand Design Solitude 377MB

Camorhino
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all for the responses.

Mysanity
Explorer
Explorer
We've had our 2015 313RLTS for 1 year now and really love it. The layout sold us when we first saw it. It's really a 5th wheel layout on a travel trailer chassis. It has one of the largest bedrooms that we found in a travel trailer. Keep in mind that this unit has a very heavy tongue weight. I weighed the tongue when we took delivery and it was at 1400lbs. After loading up it is around 1650lbs. I tow with a 2012 Ram 2500 diesel (added a class V hitch) and it does very well, but I would want nothing less. The length is a little over 37ft and it can be a little tricky getting into some state park sites. This is our first Grand Design and if we ever get another unit...it will definitely also be a Grand Design product. Their customer service is second to none. Just let me know if you have any questions.

dcg9381
Explorer
Explorer
I've been watching their response to problems (all brands have issues) - and I'm very impressed with how they work with customers.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Camorhino wrote:
Anyone have experience with this TT yet? Curious about any issues with quality or function.

Have you been over here?
http://www.granddesignowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/85-Reflection-Travel-Trailer