cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great dealer awesome service

Paul_Clancy
Explorer
Explorer
So often we hear the bad news how about some good. Was on a trip over the coquahalla and had a breakdown (split intercooler boot downpipe blew off)on my last Rv trip. Called coachnet and after some initial pushback(we will send 1 truck and tow you to the nearest safe place for the night and then continue in the morning????what? This is the middle of nowhere in one of North americas highest passes. Highway to hell etc. ) they sent 2 trucks to get truck and the trailer to hope Bc as I initially requested. Hope towing was great btw and no camera crew gggg. Got us setup for the night behind dealer.
Next am Saturday we meet up with the very nice folks at Gardner chev gmc in Hope BC. what a great crew. They have my truck fixed with a low bill and had us on our way in about an hour. Just amazing. I'll be shopping for my next truck there. Thanks to the crew at Gardner gm our oregon coast trip turned out great. What and awesome bunch. Also a big thanks to Hope towing. Btw an extra boot and clamp now live in the toolbox.
2 REPLIES 2

Paul_Clancy
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Did you post it on RV Service Reviews?

Just did. Still wondering what outrageous amount I'd have paid without roadside assist and this great honest dealer service dept. They really did rescue my vacation. I'm also now aware how important having refelctive triangles and/or flares are. I had 1 triangle but have since bought 2 more.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for sharing. Did you post it on RV Service Reviews?