cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Where is everyone? Marty is still alive, he posted over on general.

Anyone know what is best (gas or diesel)?

How much air should I put in my tires?

I did see the picture of Phil's new Ford on FW section. Very nice! Ford gassers are best, aren't they?

Have a great day!

Jerry
66 REPLIES 66

blt2ski
LOL Ron,
Depending on where you were in Bellevue, I was at two places their. Ne 8th and 128th.
Hilltop just east of Somerset.
Now I'm in Burien at am aunt's house

Marty
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
"Sunny here in between Seattle and Everett Wa. enjoy your day!"

Ventured down to the HE!! of greater Seattle WA today specifically Bellevue. What a treat good traffic and as you say great weather.

Getting everything ready for our trip South later this week. So keep working Marty so that SS keeps solvent please!
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

blt2ski
Some of you must have known I was out with a really bad cold/flu I've heard and felt is running around. I've survived in the meantime....fortunately I've survived.

I'll be heading out to do the work thing for the first time since wednesday. Hopefully i will survive.

I guess to many are worried about folks turning generators on overnight when there is supposed to be a quiet time. Which I agree on. Having had to turn a genset on to warm camper on a 25F morning after we ran out of LP at 2-3am ...... Sheet happens.....but I bought a few beers for fellow ski instructors, patrollers in the parking lot. Every weekend I would have been tossed!

Sunny here in between Seattle and Everett Wa. enjoy your day!

Marty

ps
my truck rides rough with 35 lbs in the 80 lb rated tires! or I should tke the Rancho shock setting down to 5 or 6 from 7? maybe 8?
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Groover wrote:
I was shocked that there were no posts in this forum in 4 days. I can only answer your first question: Yes. Any more information on the subject is confidential.

Thanks, that helps, but as to my tires...it says 80 psi max, but now at 105 psi, they are still a tad flatter on the bottom, compared to top side?

I better just get some yard work done! I was just worried that Marty may have his paycheck reduced, if no activity on his forum.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Lynnmor wrote:
They are out test driving electric trucks, they can't respond sitting by the side of the road with dead batteries.

Good one!!!

I miss a good ol Ike debate.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
They are out test driving electric trucks, they can't respond sitting by the side of the road with dead batteries.

Groover
Explorer II
Explorer II
I was shocked that there were no posts in this forum in 4 days. I can only answer your first question: Yes. Any more information on the subject is confidential.