10KW Onan, Magnum Pure Sine Wave Inverter
2015 GMC Canyon Toad

Previous camping rig
06 Ram 3500 CC LB Laramie 4x4 Dually 5.9 Cummins Smarty Jr 48RE Jacobs brake
06 Grand Junction 15500 GVWR 3200 pin

FishOnOne
Nomad
Nomad
Chrylser maybe American made but they're not an American company no more and that's a real shame! :M

I will continue to buy American made products from an American company when I have the option! :C

And that's the way it should be! :W
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
My Chevy is a POS and I am ready to sell it, buy a MH and a Toyota pickup for a toad. We have owned 7 Toyotas and 1 went in the shop at 72000 miles and Toyota put a new engine in i t for free. I can't even get Chevy to pay $940 for the glowplugs which were under warranty. I wrote to Chevys president and they just blew me off. You buy a $45000 truck and you get crap. The hoses from the transmission to the cooler are potmetal, pressed to rubber back to potmetal and tey all leak, leaving puddles in the driveway. You have to remove the fender to replace the fuel filter. Stupid Engineering. I had a 7.3 Ford but the new ones are just as crappy as Chevy. The Toyota Camry has dethroned the Ford F-150 as the "Most American" car,To add insult to injury, Toyota was ruled the most "American" auto manufacturer, beating out Ford. What does GM mean? Government Manufacturing?

MARK_VANDERBENT
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I have been telling a lot of family and friends. I feel strongly about buying American autos, and before I get worked up debating this with my friends that insist on foreign, I look at the fact that GM sells the most autos each month. That puts a smile on my face!! They must be doing something right!! Ford is right there too. BUY AMERICAN !!! I bet your grandpa did !!!!!!

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Back in 1983 we bought a new Chevy 3/4 4x4 6.2 diesel and a new Subaru wagon. People sometimes gave us a hard time over buying a foreign made Subaru. If they'd stay around for a moment, I'd raise the hood and show them the plate saying it was built in the USA, I think in Kentucky and I'd tell them that my new Chevy truck was built in Canada. If they were still around, I'd tell them I was thinking of selling the Chevy so I could buy more American Subarus............

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
Why should the consumer worry about the American made content of anything? The manufacturers don't care, the stock market doesn't care, even our government doesn't care. Unfortunately, the consumer cannot induce enough concern to overcome the complacency of business and government. Our greatest export is technology, which we blindly give away. ๐Ÿ˜ž

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
Even his "logic" is flawed.....LOL...So, GM buys so many parts, but where are they used? I would imagine that a LARGE percentage of the parts find their way into GM products BUILT and SOLD in China, not the US. This is a GLOBAL economy and just because they manufacture millions of parts here has NO bearing on if a product contains a percentage of American made parts or foreign sourced parts. Did he include Canada and Mexico as American made or did he truthfully place them in foreign sourced, as they should be........Flaws, flaws and more flaws.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today