Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Solid steps

We just tried to install solid steps to replace regular steps. Everything went great. Until we tried to shut door. Hubby grinded small lip off. Which we saw done on YouTube. Still won't shut. Has about a 1/4 inch gap. Anyone installed these st...

Thermometer for fridge?

I am looking for a way to ensure that my refrigerator is maintaining a safe temperature. It seems as though it randomly freezes beverages. Has anyone seen or used a thermometer that has an indication of the highest temperature it's seen? I'm think...

How inconvenient is a cargo trailer?

How many of you tow a cargo trailer with your truck camper? And how do you deal with the challenges of lugging it along? I'm thinking of a 10 foot enclosed cargo trailer that will accompany me on longer road trips. For example:a) How do you deal with...

Hallmark vs Northstar

I know the Hallmark is quite a bit more $$'s new, but I can get a new Northstar, loaded, about $5K cheaper than a 4YO Hallmark, then I still have to add AC and Powered jacks to it, so make that $7000 more than the NS. Both compariable in size, etc.I...

Norcold refrigerator flash code

Our norcold refrigerator power light is flashing once every 10 seconds. Fault recombination are thermistor bad or low battery shut-off switch needs to be in position 1 or 3. Where is the thermistor and where would the low battery shot-off switch be l...

Bunkhouse TT Suggestions

Hi All!My family and I are looking into getting started with a travel trailer. Im 33 my wife is 35 and our two boys are 3 and 6. We are struggling to find exactly the right TT. I was hoping you guys might be able to point us toward some good options....

Ideas from those of you who built your own hold downs

Greetings. Sorry for the long post.....I have started getting material together for building my own camper tie downs. I have been looking at the products on the market to get ideas. I have all the equipment and am an experienced Boilermaker Welder so...

GAR2 by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory foam mattress

Maybe this has been addressed, but could not find it. My question, for those who use a memory foam mattress, does the mattress get hard when it’s cold out? Living in Montana we do a lot of late season camping when temperatures get down below freezing...

Hooked it up

Finally hooked up the the new Ford to my RV... I am finished with all my add-ons as i just added the Roll-n-lock and Firestone Ride rite bags..

New to trailers

Hello I'm new to the TT scene. I bought a 1982 coachmen TT single axle last August and I've been working on it rebuilding the front section and side supports. I had the floor replaced,but I'm having trouble trying to find the floor plan or style. I'v...

Camping in Ruidoso, NM

Our camping group is trying to plan a trip to Ruidoso, NM this summer. We all have travel trailers 26-30 in length. We prefer not to stay in a close, side-by-side setting, but rather more open if possible. I have looked at many websites in the Rui...