cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's a way to tie everything down....

BBuchorn
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a little info on a cheap product that works great for me.
Velcro type double sided hook and loop tape. Hooks on 1 side and loops on the other. best thing of all CHEAP!!
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-4-quarter-inch-x-35-ft-roll-hook-and-loop-cable-strap-96215.html
7 bucks for 35 FEET of 3/4 inch wide velcro tape. I use it for all sorts of stuff. The tape is tough enough to use on hoses, extension cords, anything you might want to bundle. I even use it to secure fuel cans in the bed of my truck. I always keep a roll in my trailer. the tape is tough enough to be screwed down, or as I do cut a small slit in one end and use a tie wrap to permanently attach a short piece to one end of my water hoses, and extension cords . That way I always have a piece to tie up my hoses on hand. Try it. this stuff is worth it. Reuse pieces of it over and over. It flat works..
Good luck, Great travels.
BBuchorn
3 REPLIES 3

tvman44
Explorer
Explorer
I keep a roll of that in the 5er. 🙂
Papa Bob
1* 2008 Brookside by Sunnybrook 32'
1* 2002 F250 Super Duty 7.3L PSD
Husky 16K hitch, Tekonsha P3,
Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs, Trailair Equa-Flex, Champion C46540
"A bad day camping is better than a good day at work!"

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the link. This is extremely useful, just like having a lot of clear plastic tubs.

I use narrower versions of this in data centers and computer rooms as an alternative to Zip-Ties to secure bundles of wires, but still allow them to be repositioned. Very useful, and this price is right.

MontanaCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Used it for my awning while traveling for years. Is really good.
'07 301BHS FOR SALE
'07 Dodge 2500 w/5.9L SOLD
'96 wife
4 dogs
2 cats
10 rc's

Been pulling a trailer for 16 years
2013 camping nights: 16
2014 camping nights: 28!! Then tranny went out........