cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hey! Let's set up camp here...It's nice and dry!

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yCnQuILmsM

YIKES!
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT
13 REPLIES 13

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
He needs a canoe or surf board to make it interesting.
I see a new extreme sport in the making :B

tonyj54
Explorer
Explorer
Some people obviously have more spare time than good sense.
See y'all on the roads, or in the parks.

tonyj & Shirley
'66 AVION C-10
'86 F-250 6.9 DIESEL
KJ4OEQ 146.520MHz
CB Channel 7

misterpat1975
Explorer
Explorer
69 Avion wrote:
In Arizona those flash floods occur on a regular basis. You would be surprised on how many folks camp in a dry wash.

I saw them when out visiting my dad in Mesa. Took a trip to Superstition Mountain. Lots of signs warning of them, but it was dry as a bone when I was there.
2005 F-250 CrewCab Shortbox V-10
2012 Northstar 850SC

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
sort of a tossup between that and tornado chasing.
bumpy

69_Avion
Explorer
Explorer
In Arizona those flash floods occur on a regular basis. You would be surprised on how many folks camp in a dry wash.
Ford F-350 4x4 Diesel
1988 Avion Triple Axle Trailer
1969 Avion C-11 Camper

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Great piece of video
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

othertonka
Explorer
Explorer
Nice video, stupid people.
Othertonka
2004 Southwind 32VS 8.1 Workhorse chassis
2002 CRV Toad
U. S. Gear Unified brake system
Retired Fire Captain, SFD

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe they could make it a little more interesting and dangerous by carrying a live rattlesnake in each hand while running from the debris

LOL!!!
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Jfet wrote:
I agree. These are 2nd runners up to a Darwin award. If they continue with these type of risks, might win 1st place.

Maybe they could make it a little more interesting and dangerous by carrying a live rattlesnake in each hand while running from the debris :@

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for posting. Now I know why they have those warning signs posted about staying out of the wash areas.
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods

Jfet
Explorer
Explorer
I agree. These are 2nd runners up to a Darwin award. If they continue with these type of risks, might win 1st place.

SteveAE
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome video and great reminder to those of us who spend time hiking in that part of the country. It is nice that they posted the video, but running in front of a debris flow is about as smart as skiing in front of an avalanche.....not.

Steve

dakonthemountai
Explorer
Explorer
YIKES! is right! More like Get the H out of the way!!! Not a hobby I'd want to indulge in... but what an awesome sight!

Dak
2018 GMC Denali "Extreme" and 23' EVO 2050T Travel Trailer
Escapee member #224325-Since 1992