cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Adam_H
Explorer
Explorer
Visaliaipa wrote:
Here is our trailer. Its a 2007 R-Vision Travel Sport 27QBSS. Bought it in August of 2007. It was actually used, the guy that bought it traded it in after using it once becasue his wife had a "bad vibe" about it. Go figure. So needless to say got a good deal on it. Heck the plastic around all the mouldings and edgings were still on. Tow vehicle is a 2003 Ford F250 crewcab 6.8L V-10.

We have 2 crazy boys (5 and 7) and they love camping. So far our best trip was to Shaver Lake in Central California. Looking forward to spring..............

talk to ya'll later.......

That is a heck of a hill climb into Shaver Lake isn't it?

Adam
2007 Fleetwood Avalon HW PUP
2001 Excursion 6.8L V10 3.73
2005 F150 5.4L
Gone but not Forgotten: 1971 Trailstar PUP, 2002 Fleetwood Wilderness Northwest Edition, 2002 Keystone Bobcat 280-EB

Sir_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Nice Zinger !!!
Sir Buffalo!
2006 Zinger by Crossroads 27BHS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7

Visaliaipa
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our trailer. Its a 2007 R-Vision Travel Sport 27QBSS. Bought it in August of 2007. It was actually used, the guy that bought it traded it in after using it once becasue his wife had a "bad vibe" about it. Go figure. So needless to say got a good deal on it. Heck the plastic around all the mouldings and edgings were still on. Tow vehicle is a 2003 Ford F250 crewcab 6.8L V-10.

We have 2 crazy boys (5 and 7) and they love camping. So far our best trip was to Shaver Lake in Central California. Looking forward to spring..............

talk to ya'll later.......

2007 R-Vision Travel Sport 27QBSS
2007 Dodge 3500 MegaCab 4x2 6.7L diesel W/4.10's, Factory exhaust brake and NAV system.
Currently residing in Visalia CA

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Zinger!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

blowboater
Explorer
Explorer
Mike,
My wife and I purchased the same trailer at the Chicago RV show.... we are newbies to the world of TT ownership, but just couldn't pass up the "deal" on the Zinger zt25fk. We spent the entire day(saturday) at the show and after looking at all the TT's that fit into our spectrum of reality (finance, weight, and layout), we ended up going back to the first TT we encountered at the show, the Zinger 25RK....

We don't take delivery for a while, Maybe end of March or Early April. Don't have a place to keep it and the dealer said it could stay with them until our delivery date.

Our biggest issue was weight. Our TV is a trailblazer and from what I have read on the many forum messages, is do-able, but people have reservations on traveling long distances with such a short wheelbased TV. I beleive the I-6 4.2 is capable and my personal restriction was to find a trailer (dry weight) under 4800 lbs. The Zinger 25RK sits at 4519 lbs, allowing for 800 lbs of personal goods, I am still well under my own weight restriction of 5500 lbs.....

Can't wait until SPRING!!!

BP

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hay Mike did you pick that up at the show looks nice need to get some pics of the inside too
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

everymilesamemo
Explorer
Explorer

Camped out in the desert above Lake Havasu

picture edited to conform to RV.Net Forum Guidelines!!!

Every Miles A Memory

Photo's of our Travels
When we realize our insignificance in this world,
it some how relieves the pressures from society to succeed
- Cindy Bonish

SSport
Explorer
Explorer
mike54 wrote:
our brand new TT picking it up next week :B Crossroads Zinger 25RK

Is that made by Forest river? It has the same exact decals as my Forest River Cherokee
2008 Forest River Cherokee 39BS

TreeHugger
Explorer
Explorer
Great looking rig.

Mike_E_
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another attempt at the photo thing...sigh
Alice Lake between Squamish and Whistler, BC.

Big_Red_F-150
Explorer
Explorer
Lets try this again. Thank you for all the help. Joe

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
ya but the pic is to large the moderator is going to get mad at you you need to have your kid reduce it some first there are some instructions on this page to help you

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/15775751.cfm
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

Big_Red_F-150
Explorer
Explorer
All I had to do is ask my 20year old son to show the "old man" how to work this thing. Now we are good to go. Thanks

Big_Red_F-150
Explorer
Explorer

Picture edited to conform to RV.Net Forum Guidlines

Moderator - TT Forum

stugpanzer
Explorer
Explorer
First of all your image is really large. you need to shrink it down. Here's a place where you can get it done online: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

I downloaded your photo and then I shrunk it and put it up on my Photobucket.com photo album (a free service).

Then I used advanced in this forums entry and clicked on the Image icon and pointed to my Photobucket site (Direct Link option) to your photo. Here it is:

By the way....nice photo......
2006 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C
Mods: EEZRV Products TPMS, Cobra 29LX 50th Anniversary CB radio with Firestik NGP Antenna, Self contained sewer hose