cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
jtallon wrote:
Here we go.

New RVers. Just brought this one home from RVWholesalers this weekend. Haven't even had a chance to camp in it yet.

Lots to learn. I grew up camping in a pop-up with my family, and all the fond memories made me want to pass the experience on to my son. But Dad did the work when I was a kid, and now I'm the Dad. I just hope I can measure up!

Looks like you are off to a GREAT start! Many Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
jtslj wrote:
Here is my Terry.. the day after bringing it home.
Purchased it from my in laws who had it for 19 of the 21 Years of it's life and has been well cared for.

We have to back in between a light pole and concrete wall on one side and the garage on the other.... My DH has gotten very good at it so I try not to watch ๐Ÿ˜„ I will go out and tell him when to stop...
Biggest problem is that the light pole is about a foot in from the our side of the concrete wall and since the it belongs to the city, we can't move it....:(
Your Terry is in wonderful condition! I know you will have many happy years and travels in it!
Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
acadianbob, what a beautiful picture! I can only imagine sitting outside in the morning, sipping coffee and looking at that scenery! Gorgeous!
Where were you camping?
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2010 Cougar 276RLS

acadianbob
Explorer
Explorer

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640px maximum.
Bob & Wendy; Spanky & Piper the Fox Terriers
2012 Race Red FX4 Ecoboost, Max Tow, Luxury Pkg
Surveyor 235RKS
Reese Dual Cam

mbryson
Explorer
Explorer
CampingMachineGuy wrote:
I take photos of our trailer everywhere we camp. Our website is filling up with them. Just returned from Bear Lake, Utah with a few new rig photos. Plus, of course, the one in our signature... ๐Ÿ™‚

Cool! As far as I know, you and I are the only northern UT folks on here. Nice rig. We're headed to Hebeken lake (just outside Yellowstone) in the morning for a week with a few neighbors.

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some pics from our trip to a local CG this weekend. We had a good time! Some of our neighbors were rowdy, but they seemed to settle down around 11:00!

Here's a shot of our Hornet and my aunt and uncle's JayFeather.

The Hornet on Site 425.

The JayFeather on Site 426.

Here's another one of the two of us!

2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

CampingMachineG
Explorer
Explorer
I take photos of our trailer everywhere we camp. Our website is filling up with them. Just returned from Bear Lake, Utah with a few new rig photos. Plus, of course, the one in our signature... ๐Ÿ™‚
Me, my wife and two young boys
2001 Chevy Suburban 1500, 5.3L, 4.10
Crossroads Zinger ZT-270-BH
The Camping Machine

harland98
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the new Jayco. All of the family loves it!

mxsjw
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry BarneyS, I'm part of a few other forums that max is 800x600 and all my pics have been reduced to that, I will keep in mind for posting pics here I need to resize or just make a thumbnail.
2003 Layton Skyline 196LT
2007 Toyota Tundra

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Folks,
The forum rules for posting pictures limit you to a maximum of 640 pixels in any direction. Please, when you post your pictures, put 640 in the "width" box and leave the "height" box empty. If your picture is taller than wide, put the 640 in the "height" box and leave the "width" box empty. You can also put in a smaller number if you wish.

I have spent quite a bit of time lately editing oversize pictures and would much rather spend that time doing something else.

Please take a moment to make sure your picture is not oversize. The large pictures cause many folks to have to scroll to read the posts and they also take a very long time to load if you are on a dial-up service.
Thank you.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

mxsjw
Explorer
Explorer
2007 Toyota Tundra

Brinnon, WA

Mayfield Lake, WA

Longbeach, WA

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640px maximum.
2007 Toyota Tundra

19Sandie54
Explorer
Explorer
My picure disappeared. Let's try again...

Moderator edit to correct image link.
JJ & Sandie
2011 Heartland Elkridge
2011 Chevy 2500 Duramax

OutTheDoor
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I don't have a digital camera so if this is ok heres a picture of the model like the one we bought It's on our dealers site (I hope this is OK but we just don't have a picture to put in yet)Our new trailer Ours has blue trim instead of gold. It's beautiful and we love it.

Moderator edit to make link clickable.

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
BlosserWmMa wrote:
Don't feel bad 'aclark207', I was trying to figure out how they managed to put 'a sticky note paper' on a site. lol

Please,anyone,, how do I down load pictures?

Ok, first thing you have to understand is that you can't post pictures here directly from your computer. You're going to have to open an account at a free picture hosting site such as photobbucket or webshots. I personally use webshots because when they first started, they were one of the only sites that claimed to keep your pictures on there for life whereas others would delete them after so long.

1. If you choose webshots, click on "sign up for free" in the upper right hand corner and register.
2. Click on "Upload Now"
3. Click on "Add files" and find your picture (you can select more than one at a time if you'd like by holding ctrl)
4. After uploading your pix, click on the picture you'd like to post
5. on the right hand side of the page there is a box that says "link to this picture" - in that box first select 600 (it's set at 100 now)
6. highlight and copy the text from the "post in a forum" box
7. Open a seperate internet browser page and go to the rv.net forum and paste text into your message box
8. hit the magnifyning glass icon to preview
9. post the message
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

Bill_Ky
Explorer
Explorer
BlosserWmMa wrote:
Don't feel bad 'aclark207', I was trying to figure out how they managed to put 'a sticky note paper' on a site. lol

Please,anyone,, how do I down load pictures?

Take a look here
2014 Forest River R-Pod 179, 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 slt quad 4.7 flex

โ€œWhom do I fear?โ€